• Customize Your Profile

Customizing your Profile

We have created this document to help you understand how the new user profile customization variables work. We walk through the six groups of variables and show by screen shots how the various elements on the page are affected. In the screen shots below, everything except the settings group being demonstrated is set to “gray”. Also the colors used are selected to be very different. This is of course unlike any real page you will ever see, but makes it easier see what's happening. You might want to put on your sunglasses before proceeding.

To get started, click on the "Customize Your Profile" button in the top right corner of your profile. This will open an overlay that provides the tools you need.

profilecustomization.png

General Settings
      This section controls the overall page view.
      image001.jpg

The results of the above would look like:
      image002.jpg

Buttons
      This controls the look and feel of the buttons on your profile.
      image003.jpg

The results look like:
      image004.png

Modules Settings
      This controls the look of the Active Tab on your currently.
      image005.jpg

The results would look like:
      image006.jpg

Content Settings
      These settings control the blocks in the left column and visitor messages. It also controls the contents of the various tabs like Blogs, Friends and About Me.
      image008.jpg

The Results:
      image009.jpg

image010.jpg

image011.jpg

image012.jpg

Inactive Module Settings
      These control the look of all inactive or unselected tabs plus areas of the left column blocks as shown.
      image013.png

Header Settings
      Controls various header elements on your profile tabs as shown below.

Visitor Message Tab:
      image015.jpg

About Me Tab:
      image016.jpg

Blog Tab:
      image017.jpg
      Comments 2 Comments
        TigerJ@w -
        I think you have been HACKED, SC. Just a hunch with the other threads being brought up again.
        Super Cat -
        I hope not. I think it is because I got rid of a forum that house those articles with original software. They were directed to two different forums. Bengals Talk and the CMS forum. I deleted the CMS. In next couple weeks I will run another upgrade with one following about mid February. Next upgrade may return that deleted forum. Either way we may go through some old articles popping up.

I may just start deleting these articles also to fix problem.
    • calender

April   2017
      Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
      2 3 4 5 6 7 8
      9 10 11 12 13 14 15
      16 17 18 19 20 21 22
      23 24 25 26 27 28 29
    • Recent Activity

Lewdog

Bengals Make a Trade!...

Thread Starter: Lewdog

The Bengals traded a conditional 2018 pick for Jacksonville DE Chris Smith. I'm not sure about Smith's contract status I haven't looked that up yet,...

Last Post By: I_C_DeadPeople 04-23-2017, 09:49 AM Go to last post
      Super Cat

The position pick with 9th pick

Thread Starter: Super Cat

Unlike many of you, I'm not able to watch college games. So I can't pin down one player for pick 9. But I believe we will go DE with first pick. So...

Last Post By: spicoli 04-23-2017, 09:43 AM Go to last post