As you can see, upgrade in progress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As you can see, upgrade in progress

Will be testing and working on it the next couple days. patience grasshoppers

Are we 3-0 on the new forum or still 0-3?
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Nice upgrade, Boss.
      "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Great new look!

Comment

Cool. Looks good.

I stayed away from the Anthem thread. I thought somebody pissed off the boss and he said "Alright. #### You, no forum. Nyah, Nyah, N-Nyah, Nyah". Glad to see that I was wrong.

I just had to deal with an FCC "upgrade". We had to sign up last year for a Nationwide Emergency Alert Test. THEN, just before they did it again this year, they completely changed computer systems at the FCC and no passwords worked because it somehow mixed up peoples passwords or usernames attached to their station's FRN(Federal Registration Number). So now a service desk used to dealing with dozens of problems a day now had thousands of problems. After almost 45 days of being passed off to other departments to fix their mistake, I finally got mine straightened out five hours before the test on Wednesday. Massive amounts of stress from possible problems from not being in compliance, like my upcoming formal request to switch frequencies because of interference from an Anchorage station with the exact same frequency. Upgrades need to be named something else because they aren't always so.
          Only users lose drugs

Comment

Originally posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
            Are we 3-0 on the new forum or still 0-3?
            Let's see. I started with version 2.0 I believe. And now we are at 5.3.3. I've had this version for over 3 years as they worked out the kinks. The 4.0 was only a couples year when I bought 5.0. Before that I had 3.0 which I never had any problem. And 2.0 before that. So in 13 years we've had 4 major upgrade and several minor one. So l'm saying 3-1 as I uploaded 4.0 when it wasn't really ready causing many headaches.

Comment

Looks good!
              The Bengals have abused their fans so much over the years, they might as well hold an annual Punch Your Customers In the Face Day.

Comment

Thanks for everything SC. You're the best !!

Comment

thanks SC, looks great! you're the man
                  potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
                  QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
                  OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

Ok we are going to try something new. We now have messenger and I want to make it a new kind of chat. I need to know if you visit chats during football games. If you do, I want to put you on a user group so we cam message several members at one time. And basically have chat. But not as you know it. I need your help in testing what I want. If you look next to your name you will see an icon bubble. This is messenger. Basically private message live. Now I'm told that I/you can private message several people at one time in a usegroup. This is how I want to try chatting. Our biggest user group is register user. There is no way to message several thousand people at one time. So I have to make a new group for only messenger chat. Each messenger has it's own browser window. If doing it by group, I'm hoping to limit it to one browser? I've yet to try messenger so I'm not sure how it works. Please sign up for this group here. So we can test this out.
                    But please be free to use messenger to send private message now.
                    In this group I will not have members I don't know in this group. meaning no new members will be in it until we know how they post. No spammers. Let us continue to grow with this new option.

Comment

Originally posted by Pre_hungover View Post
                      Cool. Looks good.

I stayed away from the Anthem thread. I thought somebody pissed off the boss and he said "Alright. #### You, no forum. Nyah, Nyah, N-Nyah, Nyah". Glad to see that I was wrong.

I thought about closing it down because I am done with NFL football until respect for our national anthem is back. If it doesn't come back, I won't be back to the NFL.
                      I kept this open for the friends I have here. You will still hear from me but it won't be supporting the NFL. Country first.

Comment

I love the uplift for mobile. Great job mate.
                        Cheers for beers!

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cat View Post
                          I thought about closing it down because I am done with NFL football until respect for our national anthem is back. If it doesn't come back, I won't be back to the NFL.
                          I kept this open for the friends I have here. You will still hear from me but it won't be supporting the NFL. Country first.
                          So I won't see you at the Bills game then?

Hi from South Bend everyone!
                          Cheers for beers!

Comment

Working...
                          X