Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye WeekOther Games Thread

Enjoy!
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

I'm pretty confident in Baltimore beating Chicago, not so sure about the Browns against the Texans. I hope the Chiefs squeak by the Steelers in a close, physical, hard fought game. I don't want to see them resting their players in the 3rd quarter of a blowout.

Do I see 3-2 New England @ 3-2 NY Jets? It's not going to happen . . . is it? Common sense says Pats but right now these aren't the same Patriots that won the Super Bowl.
    4-1 Packers @ 3-2 Minnesota is not as inviting with Bradford hurt.
    3-2 Detroit @ 2-2 New Orleans should be a fun watch for the neutral fan.
    3-2 LA Rams @ 3-2 Jacksonville. Kind of hard to believe that one of these teams will be 4-2.
    1-4 LA Chargers @ 2-3 Oakland . . . a 2-4 Oakland looks very possible.
    Only users lose drugs

Comment

Browns look absolutely horrible. They are getting destroyed by a Texans team the Bengals players said was the worst team in the league.

Comment

Well Fournette sure seems like the real deal.

Hopefully with the Ravens losing today, if the Steelers lose to KC the Bengals will right back in the thick of things in the Division.

Comment

Hahahaha does Antonio Brown know a free kick isn't the same as a punt?

lmao lmao lmao...

Comment

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/10/nfl-...hell-dirty-hit

How can he not get suspended for this!
            Cheers for beers!

Comment

Steelers got away with one today. Ben's toss to Antonio Brown should have been picked or knocked away, instead, it goes right into Brown's hands for a TD.

Comment

Originally posted by Spotto View Post
                http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/10/nfl-...hell-dirty-hit

How can he not get suspended for this!
                "Suspended for what?"
                ---Roger Goodell
                "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Originally posted by Le Tigre View Post

"Suspended for what?"
                  ---Roger Goodell
                  Oh yes, what was I thinking!
                  Cheers for beers!

Comment

Super Cat is there a way to add a New Posts button like on the old forum? Usually that's all I hit instead of browsing all the forum for something I haven't read. Or maybe I'm not see it? I see "New Topics," is that the same thing?

Comment

Check this out... look at the last video on the page that shows Mitchell trying to twist a RB's knee after the play is over.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2017/...hits-vs-chiefs

Comment

From the comments, looks like the KC fans now see what we have seen for a long time: the NFL has/will totally ignore this--other than maybe an obligatory small fine. That is the integrity of this league.

Comment

PFT says he should be suspended... BUT that he won't because it wasn't a hit to the head.

ProFootballTalk‏Verified account @ProFootballTalk 42m42 minutes ago

More
                          Mike Mitchell should be suspended for his cheap shot on Alex Smith, but it won’t happen because it wasn’t a blow to the head.

Comment

I seem to recall something about "intent to injure" in the now halcyon Kimo Rule? But, the NFL makes their punishable crimes move like carnival clay pigeons, so it doesn't surprise me they would take this approach.

Comment

Well he is a steeler. They are aloud to hit people hard. Now if he was a Bengal, banned for life most likely.

Comment

Working...
                              X