McCarron Trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCarron Trade

Our Front Office continue to be Morons, but thanks to even even bigger Morons being in Cleveland. We are going to trade our backup to a Division rival? What the? Good thing the Browns front office is too stupid to call NFL front office to agree with trade. Why are we not trading Hill too? McCarron might be ticked from these two franchises incompetence. Lol
    "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Yeah, trade him for a Second and a fourth. Those are HUGE picks when you take into account they would be at the top of each round. Unless the Bengals win their case against McCarron he's a free agent after this year and AT BEST they get a pick at the end of the third round as compensation. The Browns fu cked up and called it in to the NFL office late, and the NFL wouldn't approve it.

Comment

It was a 2nd and 3rd in 2018.....I don't care who the other team is, that's just too good to pass up.....####ing idiot Browns FO, I bet Hue is fuming!
      potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
      QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
      OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

Originally posted by spicoli View Post
        It was a 2nd and 3rd in 2018.....I don't care who the other team is, that's just too good to pass up.....####ing idiot Browns FO, I bet Hue is fuming!
        Yeah could you imagine... a First, Two seconds, and then possibly FOUR 3rd round picks counting the Bengals' one, the Browns' one, and possibly two 3rd round comp picks for Whitworth and Zeitler? Or did someone say they can't get one for Whitworth because of his time in the league?

Comment

The Browns tried to protest the non trade and were denied. I smell a Goodell rat! Then again they are saying the great MFB front office blew the trade because they only sent in the paperwork with just our signature on it without the Browns. Smh Does this surprise anyone?
          "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

Sounds like a monkey humping a football.

Comment

Now the reports are saying the Bengals didn't fax in the right copy of the paper for the trade. So it was the Bengals fault it didn't happen...

Comment

Lol
                potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
                QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
                OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
                  Now the reports are saying the Bengals didn't fax in the right copy of the paper for the trade. So it was the Bengals fault it didn't happen...
                  I do not know if you are being sarcastic or not but I have a source to show you if you do not believe me.

Comment

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2017/1...adline-passes/

Comment

https://www.ohio.com/akron/sports/br...or-aj-mccarron

Comment

MFB Bungals Blew It! Just like they always do with trades. You would think after 26 years as owner he and his family cronies would have a clue. I hope his family sells the team when he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerJ@w View Post

I do not know if you are being sarcastic or not but I have a source to show you if you do not believe me.
                          No, I wasn't being sarcastic. I was reading it on Twitter from PFT. They said the Browns signed the paperwork for the trade and faxed it to the Bengals, the Bengals were supposed to sign it and then fax it to the league office. Instead they said the Bengals just signed their own copy and sent that to the league office. That just doesn't make sense though. Shouldn't each team sign their own and both fax it in?

I mean otherwise a team could just sign for both teams and fax it in...

If what they said is true however, then the league should just approve the deal, both teams had agreed to terms.

Comment

I just read Cleveland.com's Brownie beat writer Mary Kay Chabot also cite "a league source" 22 minutes ago, saying that the Bengals EMAILED their signed documents in advance of 4:00pm to the league. The Browns had not.

I know how it is fashionable to always trash the Bengals, but the predictable rush to judgment--based on ONE outlier TV source, is disingenuous at best presently. The facts will filter down to the base soon enough, then you can have your fill of Lamentations.

In any event, BFD. Draft picks are of little use now, not even halfway through the season. Figure Hue will be the HC here next season, then you can really have the circus you all have been waiting for.
                            "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post

Yeah could you imagine... a First, Two seconds, and then possibly FOUR 3rd round picks counting the Bengals' one, the Browns' one, and possibly two 3rd round comp picks for Whitworth and Zeitler? Or did someone say they can't get one for Whitworth because of his time in the league?
                              I'm hearing that we'll get a 3rd and a 5th for those 2 linemen. Don't remember which was which.

If we let McCarron go, we'll most certainly get a 3rd for him. I really don't want him going w/i our division. I'd explore a trade with Wash after Cousins leaves. The trade has to be a 3rd plus another pick

Comment

Working...
                              X