No announcement yet.

McCarron Trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is what should happen, IMO: Replace entire coaching staff. If McCarron is a deemed a restricted free agent (still up in the air last I heard), then sign him for a year unless another team makes an offer we can't match. Otherwise, draft a QB fairly high in the draft (rounds 2 or 3). Draft an OT and center...someone who can play in 2018 (no major or recent injuries). Get at least one high value free agent offensive lineman. Let the new coach decide which QB starts, but keep Dalton on a short leash if he is the suck.

Comment

Originally posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
      Don't care about where he lives. His haircut/style on the other hand, he looks like an 8 year old and often throws like one.
      lol

I was thinking Woody Woodpecker

Comment

Tell us how your 'do looks, Vidal Sassoon.
        "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

You're all wrong
          mr-peabody-and-sherman-tv-show.jpg
          mr_peabody_and_sherman_12_bestmoviewalls_00_by_bestmoviewalls-d72bdw5.jpgKM-AugSept-15-People-Andy-Dalton_The-Dalton-Family_Courtesy-of-Prolanthropy.jpg
          Seriously. When was the last time you saw Dalton and Sherman at the same place at the same time?
          Only users lose drugs

Comment

I am serious, if I am on this team and the QB looks like this and then tries to tell me to do this or that I tell him to go back to elementary school and learn how not to crap his pants.
            Attached Files
            Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Your hatred has taken any degree of objectivity away. Take the object of this thread for example...have you ever see him without a shirt on? And you are going apeshit over a haircut? Lol.
              "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

I mean, there's only so much a ginger can do..
                potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
                QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
                OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

I have zero hatred for Dalton. In fact, I sincerely believe he has done everything he can to become the best QB he can. That is all you can ask of any player. He simply does not get it done. This has been very clear for several years now. As for his 8 year old haircut, sorry, he just looks like a goof and I would have trouble respecting it. Similar to very fat coaches who you see yell at players to work harder. Zero respect for that, I would tell the fat f*ck to work harder himself FIRST, then I will.
                  Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Tigre View Post
                    Tell us how your 'do looks, Vidal Sassoon.

My "do" hit the road year's ago.

Comment

• I thought Dalton just has a faux-hawk? Isn't it the hair cut of his generation?

Comment

• I'm just still bummed that the Bengals missed out on an extra 2nd and 3rd. Those picks along with the comp picks would have made rebuilding the O-line so much easier in the draft.

Comment

• If we end up with McCarron for another year, one of the QB's absolutely has to be traded....doesn't matter in the slightest bit to me which one it is, one of them has to go though for the biggest haul they can possibly get..

Comment

• Originally posted by spicoli View Post
                            If we end up with McCarron for another year, one of the QB's absolutely has to be traded....doesn't matter in the slightest bit to me which one it is, one of them has to go though for the biggest haul they can possibly get..
                            Yeah that's the thing. The Bengals should find out by the beginning of February, which then gives them about 2 months to figure out a trade. Honestly though, Dalton might be worth more in a trade because his contract is out of guaranteed money, and he still has like 3-4 years left on it. McCarron will only be one year left, then he'd have to get a new deal. If a team was willing to give a 2nd and a 3rd for McCarron, what do you think they could get for Dalton?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewdog View Post

Yeah that's the thing. The Bengals should find out by the beginning of February, which then gives them about 2 months to figure out a trade. Honestly though, Dalton might be worth more in a trade because his contract is out of guaranteed money, and he still has like 3-4 years left on it. McCarron will only be one year left, then he'd have to get a new deal. If a team was willing to give a 2nd and a 3rd for McCarron, what do you think they could get for Dalton?
                              I guarantee teams out there understand the fact that if you protect him, Dalton will win....that can't be said about MCCarron to this point so you would have to think Dalton has more value.

Comment

• Originally posted by spicoli View Post

I guarantee teams out there understand the fact that if you protect him, Dalton will win....that can't be said about MCCarron to this point so you would have to think Dalton has more value.
                                One more thing with Dalton though, he needs receivers that can make great catches... when he doesn't have Green and Eifert, his numbers are just not the same. He's not a QB that can make WRs look good, he needs WRs that can make him look good.

Comment

Working...
                                X