No announcement yet.

John Ross to IR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but when you live by the draft and dont sign free agents because you hope to get extra draft picks for letting the good picks walk. you best not miss many

Comment

I have high hopes for WJ3, I think he'll turn out to be a stud before it's all said and done......Dennard I don't really have a problem with, I know he's been nicked up quite a bit but I still mostly blame Marvin for not playing him more when he had the opportunity......Ogb and Fisher hurt for sure, although I still have some hope for Fisher.
      potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
      QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
      OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

I have no issue with the draft record since the Tobin took over. It is top 10 in the league for sure, but it is not followed up with better coaching and player management as a rule (not playing younger players or developing them well). The Pats have had some years are worthless drafts but they search high and low for players so the draft to them is a key piece but not the only piece. And of course they have elite coaching.

We have missed on a lot of OL and LB's - so the question in the draft room should be - why? What are we missing in our evaluations? You have to constantly look at these types of things as an organization/business. And in the case of the OL, if we have relied too heavily on Alexander then you move away from him doing evaluations. Maybe he is a good coach but a crappy evaluator?
        Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
          What a bust pick. He's not anywhere close to the Antonio Brown comparisons he was given. Boy a first round pick lineman would look good right now... or LBer... well anyone but Ross.
          DeShaun Watson is who we should have drafted

Comment

Originally posted by spicoli View Post
            I have high hopes for WJ3, I think he'll turn out to be a stud before it's all said and done......Dennard I don't really have a problem with, I know he's been nicked up quite a bit but I still mostly blame Marvin for not playing him more when he had the opportunity......Ogb and Fisher hurt for sure, although I still have some hope for Fisher.
            Why do you have hope for Fisher? Andre Smith replacing him at RT has made a huge difference in the O line and Andre is no All Pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Ray View Post

Why do you have hope for Fisher? Andre Smith replacing him at RT has made a huge difference in the O line and Andre is no All Pro.
              I watched a lot of Fisher in college where the kid was a stud.....gimmicky offense though means a pretty big NFL learning curve.

he has the talent to be good......if he ever even comes back that is, which is far from a certainty.
              potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
              QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
              OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

Originally posted by Le Tigre View Post
                Redshirt season.
                Hopefully its not blood drenched or anything.

Or a redshirt career.
                Dona eis Requiem

Comment

Working...
                X