The P Hat Bungals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The P Hat Bungals

They have given up like they always do under Mediocre Marv and MFB! Wake Up! Look at the fools who all of a sudden have concussions and are out. Where did that come from? Hello! Enjoy the Circus!
    "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Every time I think that you couldn't get any stupider . . . Blamo! You outdo yourself yet again. Well done. It's like a downward spiral of insanity in word-salad form.
    Only users lose drugs

Comment

Interesting.
      "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

dumbest thread ever....and that's sayin somethin!

what a clown
        potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
        QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
        OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

Originally posted by TigerJ@w View Post
          They have given up like they always do under Mediocre Marv and MFB! Wake Up! Look at the fools who all of a sudden have concussions and are out. Where did that come from? Hello! Enjoy the Circus!
          where did they come from? watch the frickin game and you wont have to ask stupid questions...

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker57 View Post

where did they come from? watch the frickin game and you wont have to ask stupid questions...
            They came from the concussion fairy. Duh!

Comment

Originally posted by spicoli View Post
              dumbest thread ever....and that's sayin somethin!

what a clown
              madclown.jpg

If you truly want to enjoy Tiger Fl@w's posts, do like I've done for years and read them in a stuttering, nervous, yet somehow, still angry, Bobcat Goldthwait voice. Kinda helps to breeze past his psycho bullshit.
              bigfoot-bobcat.jpg?w=385.jpg
              Attached Files
              Only users lose drugs

Comment

captain-spaulding.jpg

Comment

I get the last laugh watching these Clowns play. I do not recall any of these players going out of game for concussion reasons? Protocol? Please show me. PacMan Groin injury, dude was jumping up and down on sidelines. Concussion is the new norm in saying I give up and do not want to play anymore. Ross hidden injury? Lol Joke!
                  "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

Burfict, Mixon and Kirk were all knocked out of the Pitt game with concussions.

and you're an idiot...
                    potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
                    QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
                    OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

Originally posted by spicoli View Post
                      Burfict, Mixon and Kirk were all knocked out of the Pitt game with concussions.

and you're an idiot...
                      Show me proof? Mixon went off with shoulder and head injury. They did not say concussion. Burfict was hit in chest, not head, fighting to get back at JuJu and then carted off with thumbs up. Did not say concussion and Kirkpatrick I donít even remember when he went off, but you show me a site other than a Bungals one then I will believe you.

Comment

Show me proof? Mixon went off with shoulder and head injury. They did not say concussion. Burfict was hit in chest, not head, fighting to get back at JuJu and then carted off with thumbs up. Did not say concussion and Kirkpatrick I donít even remember when he went off, but you show me a site other than a Bungals one then I will believe you.
                        Do you understand that concussion protocol is done by a third party and not just the team?

Comment

burflict was hit blindside with the crown to the head as ussual pitt playeers.

Comment

Usually im with you on any invective you might want to hurl mike Brown's way, but i have to admit this is a little farfetched. How fo you fake a concussion?
                            "I see 23 fingers!" ?
                            Dona eis Requiem

Comment

Originally posted by SladeX View Post
                              Usually im with you on any invective you might want to hurl mike Brown's way, but i have to admit this is a little farfetched. How fo you fake a concussion?
                              "I see 23 fingers!" ?
                              It's Billy Bob it has to be a true or false question.

Comment

Working...
                              X