Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Jones joins John Ross on IR

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...ubt/937429001/

"She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

Welp Jones ended his career in Cincinnati with an interception.

Comment

can't knock him too much I guess....he was a pretty solid here for the most part.
      potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
      QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
      OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

Yeah, I got no problem with Adam Jones. He was flat out awesome for most of 2015 until he ran out of gas late. I view him as a rich man's Tory James, who was also very good but the tread lasted longer on Jones . . . probably because James wasn't taking large chunks off of his early seasons due to off the field incidents/'keeping it real'. Joseph took awhile to grasp the position and didn't play studly until just before he went to Houston. Not sure I can put him above Leon Hall, though.
        Only users lose drugs

Comment

Originally posted by Pre_hungover View Post
          Yeah, I got no problem with Adam Jones. He was flat out awesome for most of 2015 until he ran out of gas late. I view him as a rich man's Tory James, who was also very good but the tread lasted longer on Jones . . . probably because James wasn't taking large chunks off of his early seasons due to off the field incidents/'keeping it real'. Joseph took awhile to grasp the position and didn't play studly until just before he went to Houston. Not sure I can put him above Leon Hall, though.
          I'd put Jones as more of a Deltha O'neal than Tory James.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post

I'd put Jones as more of a Deltha O'neal than Tory James.
            I thought of him and Ashley Ambrose but they only had one outstanding year as a Bengal, then they checked out after MB wouldn't give them a raise. James had a few really good seasons as a Bengal, Jones had even more.
            Only users lose drugs

Comment

Working...
            X