Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a Bengals fan for probably too long, but it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick I guess. They were on black and white TV when I started following and the phone in our house was bolted to the kitchen wall and controlled with an iron fist by my mother.
    I was probably kicked off the old Bengals.com site more times than they won games then went over to the net site till it mysteriously vanished into domain name purgatory. Sooooo..I dropped by here and trying to get used to the color scheme.
    Last week, that Houston game wasn't fun, but I'm not going to rag on our team. I'm just going to tip my hat (I don't wear a hat) to Houstons defense. They played a great game. ON TO ARIZONA!

Comment

• Welcome Grandpahol. I don't why the double post for some but will be trying to have time to fix it in next few days. My personal life is taking over my time at the moment.
      As far as color scheme. Scroll to bottom of page, in the left hand corner there is a drop down box so you can choose a different scheme.

Comment

• Welcome! MisterMustardJungleJohn. I'm new here, too, but also have been on CincyJungle for a couple of years. I don't really post much, though.

Comment

• Just wanted to let any other members of The Bengals Board know that we are back up @ www.thebengalsboard.com

Holic

Comment

• Just joined today. Had been a member of the board on the Bengals site. I've been a season ticket holder since 1986, so I've been there for the good and the bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by bjf123 View Post
              Just joined today. Had been a member of the board on the Bengals site. I've been a season ticket holder since 1986, so I've been there for the good and the bad.
              Welcome to the forum

Comment

• New member hear from Ontario Canada and I just bought tickets to see my first every Bengal game at Paul Brown Stadium in September. Unfortunately my gf is a Broncos fan.....will see be OK if she wears here Broncos jersey or is it best she doesn't?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ochocinco View Post
                  New member hear from Ontario Canada and I just bought tickets to see my first every Bengal game at Paul Brown Stadium in September.
                  Awesome! Congrats!

Unfortunately my gf is a Broncos fan.....will see be OK if she wears here Broncos jersey or is it best she doesn't?
                  She's not going to have any problems, absent actually seeking out trouble by hassling people. Just like everywhere else, chicks can pretty much do whatever they want.

Plus, we're gonna drill them anyway, so the Bengals fans are gonna be happy!
                  ///M
                  The most powerful letter in the alphabet

Comment

• Originally posted by Ochocinco View Post
                    New member hear from Ontario Canada and I just bought tickets to see my first every Bengal game at Paul Brown Stadium in September. Unfortunately my gf is a Broncos fan.....will see be OK if she wears here Broncos jersey or is it best she doesn't?
                    Welcome to Bengals Jungle.
                    She shouldn't have any trouble at all. Unless she is a Steelers fan. We welcome other fans into Cincy unless they are trouble makers like most Steeler fans. Have fun in Cincy.

Comment

• Hey there, my name is Jane Sill and I grew up being a Bengals fan. My father who is from Thailand (Sill is actually my short version for "Sillapakalgun") is a huge Bengals fan. That admiration was passed on to me that is why I am here. See you guys around!

Comment

• Welcome to the forum! So what time do you have to get up on Sundays to watch the games?

Comment

• Originally posted by janesill View Post
                          Hey there, my name is Jane Sill and I grew up being a Bengals fan. My father who is from Thailand (Sill is actually my short version for "Sillapakalgun") is a huge Bengals fan. That admiration was passed on to me that is why I am here. See you guys around!
                          Welcome to the forum. It's great to see another member of the female sex in here!
                          "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

Comment

• Originally posted by janesill View Post
                            Hey there, my name is Jane Sill and I grew up being a Bengals fan. My father who is from Thailand (Sill is actually my short version for "Sillapakalgun") is a huge Bengals fan. That admiration was passed on to me that is why I am here. See you guys around!
                            Welcome to Bengals Jungle, enjoy your stay.

Comment

• Hey gang been along time since I visited the jungle. Have to say I'm happy to still see it around!

WHO DEY ALL DAY!
                              WHO DEY!!

Two great things started in 1968 Me and the Cincinnati Bengals!

Comment

• Originally posted by cincyjon View Post
                                Hey gang been along time since I visited the jungle. Have to say I'm happy to still see it around!

WHO DEY ALL DAY!
                                Who Dey!!
                                potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
                                QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
                                OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

Working...
                                X