2009 Draft Round #5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andre Brown gone to Giants.
    "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

Crap... I was hoping for Andre Brown. Oh well.

Comment

so best available RB is Peerman, Ringer, and Jennings. It would be nice to get some help for Cedric. Perry just is not cutting it anymore.

Comment

I'm all about Peerman here. Hope he makes it to us!
          potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
          QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
          OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

Originally posted by spicoli View Post
            I'm all about Peerman here. Hope he makes it to us!
            Someone in this board (i remember only he self described as UV fan) said me Peerman in only fast... he fumble often (because he has little hands) and often injuried

...Rashad Jennings at this point?

Comment

I go to dinner guys, see you in half hour (you know italian dinner)

Comment

Ravens get 2 picks in the 5th in front of us.
                "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

What about Duke Robinson? that guy has fell massively. and he is a guard! which we need to think twice about.

Comment

Originally posted by #1 italian fan View Post
                    Someone in this board (i remember only he self described as UV fan) said me Peerman in only fast... he fumble often (because he has little hands) and often injuried
                    Peerman? . . . Sounds more like Chris Perry re-entered the draft. Perryman?
                    Only users lose drugs

Comment

round 5 just started..5 picks a head of us. then we are on the clock

Comment

Originally posted by ColesInMyStocking View Post
                        What about Duke Robinson? that guy has fell massively. and he is a guard! which we need to think twice about.
                        He would definitely give us depth on the O-line if someone can light a fire under him. I wouldn't object to them looking at a punter here though.

Comment

huber is kipers 9 BPA. duke is 7th. peerman would be a good choice too!! we have a lot of options..

Comment

duke was a projected 2nd rounder!!!! ugh!!! we can get another steal here!!!! 3 picks then us!!

Comment

jasper brinkley is still available, we dont need him but i remember hoping we would get him in the 3rd/4th

Comment

Originally posted by gupps View Post
                                jasper brinkley is still available, we dont need him but i remember hoping we would get him in the 3rd/4th
                                yeah we def dont need another LB. Rey Rey is here and they were talkin about making Michael Johnson a hybrid LB even though he is listed at DE.

Comment

Working...
                                X