Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opponents Watch 2016

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
    Bad News, Whitworth is in concussion protocol... he might not be able to travel to London, which would be a nightmare.
    Joe Thomas is available for a 2nd Rd pick.
    "The History of the National Football League proves that most games are won in the last two minutes of the first half or the second half." -- Vince Lombardi.

    "You're either incredibly prepared, or incredibly physically talented."

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BlazerBenner View Post
      Joe Thomas is available for a 2nd Rd pick.
      A couple of things about that. Why give up a second round pick for a player that will be around a year and a half? Would Whitworth be pissed to be forced to move to RT? Can they fit him under the salary cap? Even if they could fit him this year, that means they wouldn't have the money to extend Zeitler. As much as I'd love to have him, he'd have to come for like a 3rd or 4th, AND take a huge pay cut.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
        A couple of things about that. Why give up a second round pick for a player that will be around a year and a half? Would Whitworth be pissed to be forced to move to RT? Can they fit him under the salary cap? Even if they could fit him this year, that means they wouldn't have the money to extend Zeitler. As much as I'd love to have him, he'd have to come for like a 3rd or 4th, AND take a huge pay cut.
        Why give up a second round pick for a player that will be around a year and a half? Because you can resign him if he is worth it before then. And it would actually send a message that this team will make moves to win.

        Would Whitworth be pissed to be forced to move to RT? Who cares? he is almost done anyway. Does he want to try and win now or play LT and talk about winning.

        Can they fit him under the salary cap Child please. We have room and we could cut overpaid slugs like Rey M if need be.
        Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

        Comment


        • Did anyone see the Pats-Steeeler's game? Kind of eerily simular to our game with NE. 2nd half the Steelers forgot how to cover Gronk and couldn't stop Blount.......I smell something in the wind....just saying!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
            Why give up a second round pick for a player that will be around a year and a half? Because you can resign him if he is worth it before then. And it would actually send a message that this team will make moves to win.

            Would Whitworth be pissed to be forced to move to RT? Who cares? he is almost done anyway. Does he want to try and win now or play LT and talk about winning.

            Can they fit him under the salary cap Child please. We have room and we could cut overpaid slugs like Rey M if need be.
            Cutting players now wouldn't matter. If they cut Rey M. now they would have dead cap space from him.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
              Cutting players now wouldn't matter. If they cut Rey M. now they would have dead cap space from him.
              He is already dead space
              Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by sandwedge View Post
                Did anyone see the Pats-Steeeler's game? Kind of eerily simular to our game with NE. 2nd half the Steelers forgot how to cover Gronk and couldn't stop Blount.......I smell something in the wind....just saying!
                They're called half-time adjustments. You know, the stuff the other teams do at halftime that makes us lose
                Dona eis Requiem

                Comment


                • http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-torn-pectoral

                  Steelers best D-lineman, Cam Heyward, is out for the year. Tom Barndt was a pretty solid D-lineman until he tore his pectoral early in his Bengal career. It's pretty damn difficult to bring down a NFL RB with a less than 100% pectoral.
                  Only users lose drugs

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X