2016 Final Season Predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sea Ray View Post
    What's Marvin's contract status? Is he on the final year?
    No, he signed yet another one year contract extension through 2017 back in April.

Originally posted by BlazerBenner View Post
    2016 prediction:

Marvin Lewis will continue to blame everyone but himself.

Mike Brown will finally fire Marvin Lewis after another failure to win a playoff game in a season full of promise.
    I don't think the Bengals will even make the playoffs this year. In all likelihood, we'll be 2-4 after this weekend, while the Steelers will probably be 5-1, since they play the Dolphins this week. With the hole the Bengals have put themselves in, I see the second wildcard being a best case scenario unless they can get the ship righted in a hurry.
    Last edited by TD Bengals; 10-13-2016, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Tigre View Post
      6-10 at best for this Bengals team. It's true...it's true...trust me.

/endEnquirerBoardflashback/

Your sarcasm, quoting the Undertaker, will be close to the truth (if we mange to steal a couple)

Comment

Originally posted by LimaBengal View Post
        Your sarcasm, quoting the Undertaker, will be close to the truth (if we mange to steal a couple)
        It's Kurt Angle not the Undertaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
          It's Kurt Angle not the Undertaker.
          The Undertaker was a poster from the old board and used to say this all the time.
          "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

Comment

Originally posted by shebengal View Post
            The Undertaker was a poster from the old board and used to say this all the time.
            No...Kurt Angle's main thing he says is,"It's true... it's true... it's DAMN true!" EDIT: Oh you mean a POSTER called the undertaker said it... well it was a wrestling thing too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
              No...Kurt Angle's main thing he says is,"It's true... it's true... it's DAMN true!" EDIT: Oh you mean a POSTER called the undertaker said it... well it was a wrestling thing too.
              It was from member of Cincy forum we belong to in 1999 Undertaker way before Angle was heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cat View Post
                It was from member of Cincy forum we belong to in 1999 Undertaker way before Angle was heard of.
                If there was a trolk hall of fame hed be a nominee for sure
                Dona eis Requiem

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cat View Post

I've followed you from there to here, and a few spots in between, SC. Thanks for the ride. It's been fun.

Comment

12-4 WTF was i drinking when i posted that..

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker57 View Post
                      12-4 WTF was i drinking when i posted that..
                      On paper, there was no reason to think there would be a huge drop off this year. I don't think anyone expected Ogbuehi to be as bad as he's been. We weren't expecting the big drop off going from Reggie Nelson to Shawn Williams (or Iloka's drop off in Nelson's absence).

Comment

With Zimmer's influence ridden off into the sunset, we are left with the Willy Wonka of the coaching world. Everything you pointed out can be directly attributed to extremely BAD coaching.

Comment

Since the Bengals can finish 8-8 at best, nobody got it right this year. Bengalboyz was closest, so congrats I guess.

Comment

Working...
                          X