Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rebuilding year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Every team drafts better in hindsight. Overall, there is no reason is smack our drafting in the last 4 or 5 years. The Pats have had several years in a row with no useful starter from their drafts. We all know why they keep winning. Drafting as I noted earlier is only one piece of the puzzle.
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
      Every team drafts better in hindsight. Overall, there is no reason is smack our drafting in the last 4 or 5 years. The Pats have had several years in a row with no useful starter from their drafts. We all know why they keep winning. Drafting as I noted earlier is only one piece of the puzzle.
      They kerp winning b/c they find new and creative esys to cheat? Next thing you know theyll have MIT kids hacking in to spy SATs to get the skinny on their opponents practices...
      Dona eis Requiem

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by SladeX View Post
        They kerp winning b/c they find new and creative esys to cheat? Next thing you know theyll have MIT kids hacking in to spy SATs to get the skinny on their opponents practices...
        Bellyache leaves no stone unturned when it comes to finding an edge for his team, the polar opposite of Marvin, as evidenced once again by his applorable usage of the timeouts the NFL gives him to end the first half of the Giants game. Not that we neede an opportunity to get 3 more points or anything.

        Fat Marv just keeps cashin' the checks. What a gravy job he has with the Stooge that is Mike Brown. Brown is Marvin's beotch.
        "The History of the National Football League proves that most games are won in the last two minutes of the first half or the second half." -- Vince Lombardi.

        "You're either incredibly prepared, or incredibly physically talented."

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Super Cat View Post
          Goodbye Marvin, Peko, M Johnson, Zampese, Alexander, Haslett, Hayes, Lazor, Urban, Caskey, Winston, Maualuga, Nugent, Jones and Dansby.
          Getting rid of all those players and coaches we should still be able to compete next year as we take one year to rebuild.
          Each one of these players and coaches are worst than last year. Our LB'ers, running backs, Wide Receivers and Oline. To point out the main problems.

          We need a reset badly. I will forgive all if we beat up on New England. But we know that won't happen. Rebounding shows the team is pissed and has the character to win this season. A close game win against New England means nothing. But a butt whipping gives me a new outlook that we have a championship team that just had a bad game.
          Almost 2 months since I posted this and you can see we have gone down hill since then. With Green gone and Bernard gone we will continue to go down Hill. This is the perfect time to blow it up. A new coach next year gets a brand new team with the talent already here. He gets to look at the talent with open eyes instead of blinded by what they did before.
          Can you see our DB's for next year. Jackson, Dennard, Iloka and Smith. With Kirkpatrick as nickel. LB's Burfict, Vigil, Rey and maybe a first round linebacker drafted. DL, Dunlap, Atkins, Billings and Thompson. and then we move to offense. Dalton, Hill, Eifert and Green are your for sure starters. Fisher takes over for Whitworth who moves to guard to help team, not because he isn't good enough at tackle but because it allows Boling to move to center as Zeitler stays put with Ogbuehi with a year under his belt with more help from Zeitleer who doesn't have to cover for Bodine. Receiver Wright, Boyd and Erickson. Bernard comes back with Peerman. And then we have next years draft to fill any voids.

          GOOD BYE Marvin

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Super Cat View Post
            Almost 2 months since I posted this and you can see we have gone down hill since then. With Green gone and Bernard gone we will continue to go down Hill. This is the perfect time to blow it up. A new coach next year gets a brand new team with the talent already here. He gets to look at the talent with open eyes instead of blinded by what they did before.
            Can you see our DB's for next year. Jackson, Dennard, Iloka and Smith. With Kirkpatrick as nickel. LB's Burfict, Vigil, Rey and maybe a first round linebacker drafted. DL, Dunlap, Atkins, Billings and Thompson. and then we move to offense. Dalton, Hill, Eifert and Green are your for sure starters. Fisher takes over for Whitworth who moves to guard to help team, not because he isn't good enough at tackle but because it allows Boling to move to center as Zeitler stays put with Ogbuehi with a year under his belt with more help from Zeitleer who doesn't have to cover for Bodine. Receiver Wright, Boyd and Erickson. Bernard comes back with Peerman. And then we have next years draft to fill any voids.

            GOOD BYE Marvin
            I hope your are Mike Brown in real life..good plan
            Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Super Cat View Post
              Almost 2 months since I posted this and you can see we have gone down hill since then. With Green gone and Bernard gone we will continue to go down Hill. This is the perfect time to blow it up. A new coach next year gets a brand new team with the talent already here. He gets to look at the talent with open eyes instead of blinded by what they did before.
              Can you see our DB's for next year. Jackson, Dennard, Iloka and Smith. With Kirkpatrick as nickel. LB's Burfict, Vigil, Rey and maybe a first round linebacker drafted. DL, Dunlap, Atkins, Billings and Thompson. and then we move to offense. Dalton, Hill, Eifert and Green are your for sure starters. Fisher takes over for Whitworth who moves to guard to help team, not because he isn't good enough at tackle but because it allows Boling to move to center as Zeitler stays put with Ogbuehi with a year under his belt with more help from Zeitleer who doesn't have to cover for Bodine. Receiver Wright, Boyd and Erickson. Bernard comes back with Peerman. And then we have next years draft to fill any voids.

              GOOD BYE Marvin
              I would just like to add that Rex Burkman has done nothing to lose his job. He has always been a solid #3 RB with good pass blocking skills and has gained more and more experience to place his value over almost any rookie RB not in the top 3 rounds. RB is not a need position next year unless you plan on replacing Hill.
              Only users lose drugs

              Comment


              • #67
                I'd be fine if Kyle Shanahan took over as HC.
                "The History of the National Football League proves that most games are won in the last two minutes of the first half or the second half." -- Vince Lombardi.

                "You're either incredibly prepared, or incredibly physically talented."

                Comment


                • #68
                  Amazing if some people actually believe MFB will replace Marvin after this year.

                  Simply astounding.
                  The Bengals have abused their fans so much over the years, they might as well hold an annual Punch Your Customers In the Face Day.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Ghost of PB View Post
                    Amazing if some people actually believe MFB will replace Marvin after this year.

                    Simply astounding.

                    Hope is eternal. It has sustained Bengaldom for 26 years. (or 48 years)

                    But Marvin must punch the clock at Mike Brown's farm, if he wants the final 5 million, or whatever.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X