No announcement yet.

Bring on AJ McCarron !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate to compare Dalton to Tom Brady, but Brady has NEVER lost a game in his career, while leading at the half at home.

Well over 50 wins in a row.

You could see the "hand writing on the wall" early in the 2nd half.l

Comment

• What would that record be with Marvin Lewis as his head coach for his entire career?
      Only users lose drugs

Comment

• Originally posted by Pre_hungover View Post
        What would that record be with Marvin Lewis as his head coach for his entire career?
        If Cincinnati had a good head coach... I'm sure they would have made at least one AFC Championship game by now. Of course in 2005 if Palmer and Henry hadn't gotten hurt, I think they could have won the Super Bowl that year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
          There wasn't a receiver even close to the area. Watch the video again. Bodine had to duck in order for the ball not to hit him.
          Mo he was throwing to Cody Core behind them. It would have been a complete pass

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Cat View Post
            Mo he was throwing to Cody Core behind them. It would have been a complete pass
            No, because it went right into the hands of a Steeler.

Comment

• There was a receiver about 10 yards behind where it was picked, and the defender had to jump to get it. Had Bodine not thought it was a run play and taken his man right into the path of the throw it would have been a completion. When I first saw it, I was ready to cuss Dalton out, but after seeing the replay there's no way he could have expected a d-lineman to be there.

I have not problem of being critical when it's deserved, but that wasn't on Andy.
              Sto Pro Veritate

Comment

• Originally posted by Girevik View Post
                There was a receiver about 10 yards behind where it was picked, and the defender had to jump to get it. Had Bodine not thought it was a run play and taken his man right into the path of the throw it would have been a completion. When I first saw it, I was ready to cuss Dalton out, but after seeing the replay there's no way he could have expected a d-lineman to be there.

I have not problem of being critical when it's deserved, but that wasn't on Andy.
                It does look that way for sure. Bodine was likely proud of himself for his very first time at driving a DL down the field..lol
                Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

• Bring on AJ McCarron !

Originally posted by Maldez View Post
                  This season's already a lost cause, so you might as well shake things up by putting a high-energy guy like AJ McCarron on the field. Dalton's act has taken us nowhere this year, so what's to lose? Besides, he needs to be punished for his devastating fumble and other glaring mistakes like missing AJ Green on a crucial 3rd down late in the 4th Qtr, and taking all his sacks, like normal.

But benching Dalton is far too extreme a move for the ultra-conservative Bengals, so the best we can hope for is he gets hurt. Come on, breathe some life into this funeral march....the team's dying!
                  I waited until Oct 30 to post this last year...I don't see any reason in waiting a minute more to re-post.

Comment

• other then behind this line he'd be Klingerized.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stryker57 View Post
                      other then behind this line he'd be Klingerized.
                      Well, hell, Dalton may become Klingerized behind this line. Some might argue he already has.
                      "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

Comment

• Bengals and Browns agreed to a trade for McCarron at 3:55, 5 minutes before the deadline. The Bengals call the NFL office, the Browns didn't.

Browns fans are melting down on twitter saying that the Browns' front office was too stupid to know they had to call the NFL office to approve the trade.

Comment

• Now it is reported the Browns called the NFL office late, and then asked if the league would still allow the trade, the NFL said NO. Goddell fuc ks the Bengals again.

Comment

• Unreal
                            potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
                            QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
                            OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

Working...
                            X