• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primetime vs the Gints

Jay Morrison
    @JayMorrisonCMG

Monday night's referee is John Parry.
    Fourth time in 12 games he's worked a #Bengals game, an inordinate frequency.
    Media preview
    9:17am 9 Nov 2016
    "The History of the National Football League proves that most games are won in the last two minutes of the first half or the second half." -- Vince Lombardi.

"You're either incredibly prepared, or incredibly physically talented."

Seriously, what have the Bengals done to get such a shi tty Ref so many times? Is it just because his home is in Indiana?

Comment

And we play so well (a) in prime time and (b) after a bye.

Suspect we get blown out like Hillary.
      Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerBenner View Post
        Jay Morrison
        @JayMorrisonCMG

Media preview

Road game on primetime.

Blazer's already provided the patent excuse if we lose: "It was rigged !!" lol

Comment

Lol.
          "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerBenner View Post
            Jay Morrison
            @JayMorrisonCMG

Media preview
            This is the same moron who did the last 2 home Steelers games.
            "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

Comment

Originally posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
              And we play so well (a) in prime time and (b) after a bye.

Suspect we get blown out like Hillary.
              We'll have a moral victory (popular vote).

Comment

Make Cincinnati Great Again.
                "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

I was watching Colin CowTurd this past week, and he said he judges H.C.'s by their winning percentages after the bye week. He based that on how well they prepare for an opponent given an extra week of preparation. So, where do you think Mah-velous ranks on his list with a record of 2 and 29 (just guessing)?

Comment

Originally posted by furnbuff View Post
                    I was watching Colin CowTurd this past week, and he said he judges H.C.'s by their winning percentages after the bye week. He based that on how well they prepare for an opponent given an extra week of preparation. So, where do you think Mah-velous ranks on his list with a record of 2 and 29 (just guessing)?
                    How can Marvin have 31 games after bye week? He's only bee coaching 14 years?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
                      How can Marvin have 31 games after bye week? He's only bee coaching 14 years?
                      Just a guess, but that probably includes the first game of the season and maybe games after a Thursday Night game in the prior week.

By the way, we are 5-7-1 after the bye week and 7-7 the first week of the season under Marvin.

Edit: I see Lew was being facetious about Marvin's record.

Comment

Originally posted by TD Bengals View Post
                        Just a guess, but that probably includes the first game of the season and maybe games after a Thursday Night game in the prior week.

By the way, we are 5-7-1 after the bye week and 7-7 the first week of the season under Marvin.

Edit: I see Lew was being facetious about Marvin's record.
                        No, I seriously don't understand how he can have 31 after bye week games when you have one bye week a year, and he has been coaching 14 years.

Comment

Geesh guys...... I said "just guessing" thinking that you would see my dripping sarcasm. Guess not, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by furnbuff View Post
                            Geesh guys...... I said "just guessing" thinking that you would see my dripping sarcasm. Guess not, huh?
                            I thought you knew the answer from listening to the show and you wanted us to guess... sorry I read it wrong.

Comment

Naw, got no idea. I just know that Marvin's' frickin' NEVER prepared after a bye. Colin's target that day, if I remember right, was Jeff Fisher.

Comment

Working...
                              X