Marvin Lewis, the Idiot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NCStripes View Post
    would you like to back that up with a wager?
    I think you want to save your money. They will be going all out to beat us now and we will not even care.
    "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

Surprised nobody brought up Marvin's major gaffe of calling a TO after a very generous 3rd Down spot which allowed Balt to challenge and get the spot changed. Even the announcers wondered what the hell Lewis was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Maldez View Post
        Surprised nobody brought up Marvin's major gaffe of calling a TO after a very generous 3rd Down spot which allowed Balt to challenge and get the spot changed. Even the announcers wondered what the hell Lewis was thinking.

I thought that was the most idiotic T.O. ever called by Mediocre Marv (if indeed he called it and not Doltan.)

Everyone who watched the game knew it was at least a half yard short. I was hoping for a hurry-up play.

Calling a T.O. on 1st and 10 ? lololol

With the T.O., everyone but the Bengal brain trust knew it would be challenged.

Comment

Originally posted by LimaBengal View Post
          I thought that was the most idiotic T.O. ever called by Mediocre Marv (if indeed he called it and not Doltan.)

Everyone who watched the game knew it was at least a half yard short. I was hoping for a hurry-up play.

Calling a T.O. on 1st and 10 ? lololol

With the T.O., everyone but the Bengal brain trust knew it would be challenged.
          Because we are all numb to it ,, you know its like this with the Bengals for me .......
          we all have that one family member that tries to pay attention to every possible detail yet runs into everything , trips over their own feet, and so you think they might not be the brightest....
          but you still love them

Comment

I think Dalton called that. He looked confused after the 1st down.

Nevertheless, what a moron.
            "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

Comment

Working...
            X