Marvin Lewis, the Idiot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvin Lewis, the Idiot

So Guenther comes out last week and says that he is going to make changes so that he can get the best players on the field in order to get the best results, that the old guard players that aren't playing well will no longer play just because they have seniority. So what happens? Marvin "The Idiot" Lewis comes out and Trumps Guenther by saying he won't allow changes for the sake of making changes, and that good players just need to play well.

YUQE%TYERADTGHGHAERGRGSERGHERY N$^YN $^&YUQ$^$%Q&Y$^R&Y$!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F ucking fire the stupid, motherf ucking idiot!!! Marvin Lewis has got to be the dumbest coach in the history of coaches. I'm so tired of hearing stupid motherf ucking comments like this. When I read the story it made me so mad I want to drive to Cincinnati and punch him in his smug stupid face!

This team will never get over the hump with him in charge.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...anges/related/

Last edited by Lewdog; 11-10-2016, 11:33 AM.

Even I can see there has to be changes made.

This team has no emotion what-so-ever.

Comment

Prime candidate for the post of the year.

Comment

I read that this morning also and thought the samething. Does he not see what everyone else sees? Vets are not doing their job. They are slow, Dansby, can't make a simple tackle, the entire defense. I get that we have to make a playoff run now but c'mon man. They are the reason we are not winning. Get these young hungry guys infused into the D and get the job done! I believe a few vets have just settled in for the paycheck and no fear of losing their spots......

Comment

Originally posted by sandwedge View Post
          I read that this morning also and thought the something. Does he not see what everyone else sees? Vets are not doing their job. They are slow, Dansby, can't make a simple tackle, the entire defense. I get that we have to make a playoff run now but c'mon man. They are the reason we are not winning. Get these young hungry guys infused into the D and get the job done! I believe a few vets have just settled in for the paycheck and no fear of losing their spots......
          Marvin has always preferred older players even when younger ones are better. He thinks they have to practice for 3 years to earn a spot. He would rather have an older sucking player on the field then a younger guy who will make mistakes. Shows how conservative he is in these matters. Dansby and Rey M are useless and if you throw Peko in that mix that is a lot of troubles up the middle of the D near the line of scrimmage. Get Vigil on the field NOW, he cant be worse than the likes of Rey M and he has much more upside. plus, you also get to really see what you have - will he cut it or not? Why wait 4 years to find that out?

We can't get over the hump because Mikey and Marvin ARE THE HUMP.
          Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

At least Gilberry is back
            Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

Comment

Originally posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
              Marvin has always preferred older players even when younger ones are better. He thinks they have to practice for 3 years to earn a spot. He would rather have an older sucking player on the field then a younger guy who will make mistakes. Shows how conservative he is in these matters. Dansby and Rey M are useless and if you throw Peko in that mix that is a lot of troubles up the middle of the D near the line of scrimmage. Get Vigil on the field NOW, he cant be worse than the likes of Rey M and he has much more upside. plus, you also get to really see what you have - will he cut it or not? Why wait 4 years to find that out?

We can't get over the hump because Mikey and Marvin ARE THE HUMP.
              See Carlos Dunlap. Obviously Dunlap was the better player at the time, but Marvin would not let him play...

Comment

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
                See Carlos Dunlap. Obviously Dunlap was the better player at the time, but Marvin would not let him play...
                Indeed, he kept saying that he needed to practice harder, etc. But sometimes players need game time to realize the work they need to put in. And sometimes certain players simply perform better in games than practice (and the opposite is true as well).

I wonder which players are on Guenthers naughty list right now - we can guess - but would be nice to know for this discussion.

Comment

http://bengalsjungle.com/forum/showt...l=1#post106419

At seasons end.

Comment

Originally posted by ralphmtsu View Post
                    At least Gilberry is back

Hooray !!!!!

Fatboy Peko is saying "We got the band back together" lol

Old Bengals can always come home.....for reduced pay.

That is how they reload. lol

Comment

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-...8-13e62326794e

This article notes Dennard and Vigil as guys Guenther wants to get in the game. Also mentioned how Rey M sucked last game and not due to any injury. Also notes Gilberry brought in as MJ, Hunt and Clarke not playing up to expectations.

Lewis is truly an idiot for letting his coaches make some changes.

Comment

Lol @ this thread.
                        "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Originally posted by Le Tigre View Post
                          Lol @ this thread.
                          Really? Why have you turned into nothing but a troll? Why would SuperCat continue to have you as a moderator here? Anyone starts a discussion and instead of just ignoring it, you continue to post, "Lol @ this thread."

Sorry, but I have lost respect for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
                            Really? Why have you turned into nothing but a troll? Why would SuperCat continue to have you as a moderator here? Anyone starts a discussion and instead of just ignoring it, you continue to post, "Lol @ this thread."

Sorry, but I have lost respect for you.
                            Lewdog has a very great point here. If you can't contribute to a thread, why troll it?
                            "The History of the National Football League proves that most games are won in the last two minutes of the first half or the second half." -- Vince Lombardi.

"You're either incredibly prepared, or incredibly physically talented."

Comment

Lew:When did you have respect for anyone...but besides that, who stood up for you (and still does) at go-bengals?

And I do lol @ goofy, ranting, threads...which themes are based in nonsense. These are also the ones which draw the historic bellyaching, unfunny (lol), harpies I have dealt with for decades. Tiresome would be too positive a description. But, it's OK, bellyachers gonna bellyache. I just lol.

Post what you like, Lew...that is why you are here and not at go-bengals. I promise not to publicly laugh anymore. An occasional gif maybe, but no lol. Copy?
                              "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Working...
                              X