No announcement yet.

Bengals vs New Jersey Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang it...it's the elbow, but go for it, damn it! If Dalton can't sneak half a yard, he's a moron.
    "The History of the National Football League proves that most games are won in the last two minutes of the first half or the second half." -- Vince Lombardi.

"You're either incredibly prepared, or incredibly physically talented."

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerBenner View Post
      Dang it...it's the elbow, but go for it, damn it! If Dalton can't sneak half a yard, he's a moron.
      If we were past the 50, I'd say go for it, but early in a tie game in your own territory, I'd punt.

Comment

I don't know couldn't see where the ball was on that challenge

Comment

Lewis is a wuss.
          "The History of the National Football League proves that most games are won in the last two minutes of the first half or the second half." -- Vince Lombardi.

Comment

Pass rush looking much better

Comment

Originally posted by TD Bengals View Post
              If we were past the 50, I'd say go for it, but early in a tie game in your own territory, I'd punt.
              Hindsight makes it the right call, as they got an illegal block in the back by NY that stonewalled that drive.

Comment

Nice escaping by Andy and Gio there.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerBenner View Post
                  Hindsight makes it the right call, as they got in illegal block in the back by NY that stonewalled that drive.
                  I agree, but, we had what an inch to go. We will never know how the drive would have ended.

Comment

Originally posted by NCStripes View Post
                    I agree, but, we had what an inch to go. We will never know how the drive would have ended.
                    So, true. That's the half of the hindsight we don't get to see.

Comment

Was that a hold? He ran over him

Comment

Originally posted by NCStripes View Post
                        Probably the wrong call, though. I mean it's football. Nevermind that the Giants are in the bottom of the league at yards-per-run against, any QB should be able to see where to dive low for a half a yard while he's calling the play.

Comment

Geno blew up that play.

Comment

Dunlap ended/slowed it up enough to end that one. Now the secondary needs to come through.

Comment

Our Secondary were their normal horrible selves.

Comment

Burfict is gonna kill someone tonight the way he is hitting.

Comment

Working...
                                X