Bengals Vs Bills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bengals Vs Bills

1st play sack......then a false start.......then an incomplete to AJ......AJ carted off.

Game over....see you next week.

Now Burfict out..ugg

Green looks like hammy tear which would put him out for the year
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Peko fell on Burfict..great

Comment

Vigil is playing MLB, lets see what he can do

Comment

When teams like the P{ats lose Wr's they go multiple TE...i doubt we adjust to Green's loss

Comment

We're chatting.

http://chat.parachat.com/chat/login....eeee&fg=000000
            "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

Comment

I have not seen the game, but seeing Dalton stats, and knowing Green is out, I said, Green made Dalton and today proves it. Unless someone can tell me otherwise.
              "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerJ@w View Post
                I have not seen the game, but seeing Dalton stats, and knowing Green is out, I said, Green made Dalton and today proves it. Unless someone can tell me otherwise.
                No receiver got any sepeartion today and dalton is not enough of a pinpoint passer to make up for that. Oh yeah and the OL was the suck again. Clint Bowldover was abused all day

Comment

Dalton was talking a lot of BS on how this team would play better. Time to put McCarron in, what does it matter. This team is done. Give Mediocre Marv another $4M extension like the MFB will do. There is no accountability with the HC! Pathetic!
                  "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

Tyler Boyd, Tyler Eifert, Brandon LaFell, Tyler Kroft, and James Wright are a motley crue of uninspiring. People have said TIME and TIME again the Bengals needed to draft a speedster at WR to tear the top off of the defense opposite of Green and the Bengals kept drafting and signing SLOW WRs. You cannot coach speed. This is just a lousy WR corps besides Green.

Oh yeah, the running game sucks. So....blame Dalton all you want. For the first time since gosh knows when I'm not going to be glued to the Bengals on Sunday anymore. This season is done.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerJ@w View Post
                      Dalton was talking a lot of BS on how this team would play better. Time to put McCarron in, what does it matter. This team is done. Give Mediocre Marv another $4M extension like the MFB will do. There is no accountability with the HC! Pathetic!

Full stadium means a happy MFB...period.

I gave mine up 5 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BengalCP9 View Post
                        Tyler Boyd, Tyler Eifert, Brandon LaFell, Tyler Kroft, and James Wright are a motley crue of uninspiring. People have said TIME and TIME again the Bengals needed to draft a speedster at WR to tear the top off of the defense opposite of Green and the Bengals kept drafting and signing SLOW WRs. You cannot coach speed. This is just a lousy WR corps besides Green.

Oh yeah, the running game sucks. So....blame Dalton all you want. For the first time since gosh knows when I'm not going to be glued to the Bengals on Sunday anymore. This season is done.

The better QBs in this league, meaning having all of the intangibles PLUS a high muzzle-velocity arm, could win with those guys. I have said for years that Green makes Dalton. Andy is only as good as the players around him, not visa-versa.

I watch top-tier QBs make completions week after week with average receivers who are essentially covered. They are able to laser the ball into a small window.

Andy needs his guys to be wide open or able to fight for the ball, or able to make a circus catch.

I think Dalton has everything you need, except for a rifle arm and mobility on broken plays. Thus, that makes him average.

Brandon Tate caught some balls today. lol

Comment

0-9-1

Comment

Originally posted by LimaBengal View Post

I watch top-tier QBs make completions week after week with average receivers who are essentially covered. They are able to laser the ball into a small window.

l
                            Name the QBs.

Comment

One last thing. It's been mentioned by many on here.

Why isn't Gio utilized in the passing game more? Has he and Hill ever been on the field at the same time this year?

Why not play action with Hill and find a slotted Gio underneath in the middle? We talk about our lack of speed, wouldn't Gio be faster than the Bills LBs?

What about Eifert underneath? What about anyone across the middle?

Comment

Working...
                              X