T-Day games thread Min-Det , Was-Dal , Pit-Ind

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Day games thread Min-Det , Was-Dal , Pit-Ind

I hope everyone has a smooth and happy Thanksgiving and if you're not able to be with family or friends . . . no fights or arguments to deal with except here!

Mike Zimmer versus Marvin Jones, I'll take the Lions on this one. I like Stafford
    Jay Gruden versus the best O-line in football. Gonna be tough and I'm going to be rooting for the Redskins but I'm calling for the Cowboys to pull away late.
    Worthlesswigger versus . . . a guy. Let's hope he takes advantage of his opportunity and punks the Steelers.

Anybody heard from Spicoli? It's been over a month since he's posted. I hope he's alright.

Happy feasting.
    Only users lose drugs

Same to you and yours.

I am actually going to watch the games today. For once...all of them have a meaning to all of the teams involved. Should be entertaining.
    Conveniently, the NFL has basically given the last game of the day to those Bastards (Luck has said he feels fine) but I would expect nothing less from this corrupt league. I would like for the Zimmers to die finally and thus put some muting on the Hosanna worship for the Deity of the Land of 10,000 Lakes. Finally, I have taken a real liking to the Jerrys--but not sure why actually. Could be because their heretofore befuddled coach is now considered a genius, although he still does the same thing as when he was a goof--stand on the sidelines without a headset and claps.

Haven't seen or heard from good Spic. He hasn't been at go-bengals for a while either.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Originally posted by Pre_hungover View Post
      I hope everyone has a smooth and happy Thanksgiving and if you're not able to be with family or friends . . . no fights or arguments to deal with except here!

Mike Zimmer versus Marvin Jones, I'll take the Lions on this one. I like Stafford
      Jay Gruden versus the best O-line in football. Gonna be tough and I'm going to be rooting for the Redskins but I'm calling for the Cowboys to pull away late.
      Worthlesswigger versus . . . a guy. Let's hope he takes advantage of his opportunity and punks the Steelers.

Anybody heard from Spicoli? It's been over a month since he's posted. I hope he's alright.

Happy feasting.
      Hear! Hear!
      "The History of the National Football League proves that most games are won in the last two minutes of the first half or the second half." -- Vince Lombardi.

"You're either incredibly prepared, or incredibly physically talented."

Comment

I read where Pittsburgh's Defense leads the league in lowest percentage of scores in the redzone, something like 43%.

No doubt. Once a team reaches the redzone, calls for Pittsburgh miraculously appear, while calls against Pittsburgh miraculously disappear, which allows to them to deliver illegal hits and many an illegal move that makes it difficult for the other team to score. Pittsburgh has a flat-out crappy defense, as many a metric points out if you don't believe the eye-test, but it won't stop the refs from deciding the outcome of games.
        "The History of the National Football League proves that most games are won in the last two minutes of the first half or the second half." -- Vince Lombardi.

Comment

That was the one game I didn't get to see. Just as well...from your description, it was typical NFL Favored Franchise shenanigans again at work.
          "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Originally posted by Le Tigre View Post
            That was the one game I didn't get to see. Just as well...from your description, it was typical NFL Favored Franchise shenanigans again at work.
            I didn't see it, either. I'm talking about the entire season.

Comment

Working...
            X