The Bengals still have a chance, dammit! {CAUTION} Optimistic post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NCStripes View Post
    Not that I am wishing injury on the Rapist or any of his inbred teammates, but, if this is a typical Stealers - Bengals brawl fest they could be limping into the final two games.

Do you think Brown will be coming across the middle?
    yep and the flag will be thrown before the pass is whether they touch him or not.

Comment

Not that I am wishing injury on the Rapist or any of his inbred teammates, but, if this is a typical Stealers - Bengals brawl fest they could be limping into the final two games.
      Yep. There is a good chance that Pittsburgh has several key players knocked out for the Cleveland game after playing Cincinnati and Baltimore in back to back weeks.
      Only users lose drugs

Comment

Do you think Brown will be coming across the middle?
        I suspect Brown will scorch us over the middle while Bell scorches us in the running game. I have yet to see the same attitude in the defense they held last year so they will likely get beaten like the proverbial red headed step child. Meanwile, the offense will kick field goals. If anyone hs any expectations above this they are simply fooling themselves. I am actually hoping a Steelers blow-out is the trigger to get ML out of town.
        Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
          I suspect Brown will scorch us over the middle while Bell scorches us in the running game. I have yet to see the same attitude in the defense they held last year so they will likely get beaten like the proverbial red headed step child. Meanwile, the offense will kick field goals. If anyone hs any expectations above this they are simply fooling themselves. I am actually hoping a Steelers blow-out is the trigger to get ML out of town.
          I don't think so this is Bengals-Stealers, if you think this game will affect ML's future - I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

I did say 'hope' which in the land of a Bengal fan can be often defined as 'futile'

Comment

You also said ' If anyone hs any expectations above this they are simply fooling themselves. I am actually hoping a Steelers blow-out is the trigger to get ML out of town.'

You can't have it both ways.

Go Bengals

Comment

You also said ' If anyone hs any expectations above this they are simply fooling themselves. I am actually hoping a Steelers blow-out is the trigger to get ML out of town.'

You can't have it both ways.

Go Bengals
                Why not?

Comment

IC: respectfully, if those bastards are so damn great and unstoppable, why do they have 5 losses and are not #1 Seed?

And why do you actively cheer against the Bengals, while continuing to use the first person plural personal pronoun "we"?
                  "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

I actually don't cheer against the Bengals, but I am a realist. After 3 straight weak playoff efforts to me it was clear the way the team was structured it could not win in the playoffs. So i am realistic about that. I hate the Steelers as much as anyone but they have at least proven they can rise to the occasion and come playoff time they are a team to always contend with. And this season, the Bengals are so apathetic it is clear they have no edge or desire to their game. It si simply being realistic. ML is not the coach to take this team to the next level so he should be gone. Plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                    X