Bengals Lose Primetime Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bengals Lose Primetime Game

Dallas and Tampa moved to Sunday night and Steelers against Bengals moved to 1.

Good. The Bengals tend to play better in day games and I have to work the next day, so I'll get more sleep. Plus we won't have to worry about the possibility of getting embarrassed by the Squeelers on national TV yet again.

Comment

I thought the Bengals still had a shot? I guess someone else sees something some do not.
      "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerJ@w View Post
        I thought the Bengals still had a shot? I guess someone else sees something some do not.
        A lot more people are going to watch the Cowboys and Bucs than a mediocre Steelers squad and a sub .500 Bengals team, whether the Bengals still have a shot at the playoffs or not.

Comment

Originally posted by TD Bengals View Post
          A lot more people are going to watch the Cowboys and Bucs than a mediocre Steelers squad and a sub .500 Bengals team, whether the Bengals still have a shot at the playoffs or not.
          I don't know, I thought the Vontage - Stealer rematch would be a big drawing card. For that reason I am surprised.

Comment

John Q has already forgotten that game. Dallas is the league's nice new shiny plaything. Tampa is still a pretender (ATL can't get out of their own way), but since this could be the Jerry's clinching of division/overall #1 seeding, etc., it would--marketing wise--make the most sense for the avaricious NFL.

For me, it doesn't matter. After this past January, I swore an oath never to attend--or view--another game involving those Bastards. Personal boycott against this corrupt circus league.
            "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

I wish all Bengal games were at 1 pm on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Le Tigre View Post
                John Q has already forgotten that game. Dallas is the league's nice new shiny plaything. Tampa is still a pretender (ATL can't get out of their own way), but since this could be the Jerry's clinching of division/overall #1 seeding, etc., it would--marketing wise--make the most sense for the avaricious NFL.

For me, it doesn't matter. After this past January, I swore an oath never to attend--or view--another game involving those Bastards. Personal boycott against this corrupt circus league.

Can't count how many times I've watched those terrible towels waving late in the 4th, in our house. Hated it.

Comment

If you don't live in Cincy and were wondering if you would get the game on local TV here is the TV map.
                  http://506sports.com/

It appears most of the country, including Alaska and Hawaii will get the game.

Comment

At least we can be thankful that we didn't have to endure that horrific 2nd half collapse as a prime time game.
                    Sto Pro Veritate

Comment

Originally posted by Girevik View Post
                      At least we can be thankful that we didn't have to endure that horrific 2nd half collapse as a prime time game.
                      There's still Christmas Eve

Comment

Originally posted by Girevik View Post
                        Had the game been Prime Time I am sure we would have messed up the first half as well.....
                        Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Working...
                        X