No announcement yet.

THEM vs US Part 2 Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bengals have fully collapsed. How do these coaches still have a job?

Comment

Why didn't the clock stop when Bell went out of bounds without being touched? I get he went down but he went rolled out of bounds without being touched.

Comment

Originally posted by NCStripes View Post
        Why didn't the clock stop when Bell went out of bounds without being touched? I get he went down but he went rolled out of bounds without being touched.
        I guess they ruled he gave himself up?

Comment

No hold there that I saw

Comment

I hate these AHoles

Comment

The Bengals got out-coached. Zampese and Guenther had great game-plans coming into the game. But here is the consistent pattern all season.........they can't make 2nd half-adjustments. Zimmer would make necessary adjustments. In this game, you need to be smart enough to demonstrate your first hand, anticipate what different teams will do to stop it, and then you need a second hand. Lousy 2nd half.

Comment

Marvin Clapper should pack his bags! Per She telling me in Chat, blew four 4th quarter leads this year. They went to the stinkin run and Dalton with the dumb INT and did nothing after that, then the penalties all over the place on this undisciplined team. Pathetic!
                "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

Brad and Lap said that the Bengals have blown 4 games where they led in the 4th quarter.
                  "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

Comment

Originally posted by BengalCP9 View Post
                    The Bengals got out-coached. Zampese and Guenther had great game-plans coming into the game. But here is the consistent pattern all season.........they can't make 2nd half-adjustments. Zimmer would make necessary adjustments. In this game, you need to be smart enough to demonstrate your first hand, anticipate what different teams will do to stop it, and then you need a second hand. Lousy 2nd half.
                    Exactly!
                    "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

More penalty yards than offensive yards in the second half..pathetic.
                      Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Marvin Lewis deserves a 4 year extension.

Comment

You don't seriously think they are going to fire Marvin do you?

Comment

Originally posted by NCStripes View Post
                            You don't seriously think they are going to fire Marvin do you?
                            No, they are going to give him a raise. Marvin forced Mike Brown's hand by saying he won't work in Cincinnati's front office when he quits coaching, so now Brown has to keep him as head coach so that he stays with the organization.

Comment

Marvin Lewis has seven winning seasons, two with Palmer, five with Dalton . . . will he ever have another?

I laughed when Fouts said, "That's two holding penalties in a row on Kirkpatrick. You need to pull him off the field for a play or two to settle him down". Sorry, Dan. That's what real head coaches do.

Roethlisburger . . . 11-2 in PBS, 2-0 in the playoffs. Please get rid of Marvin Lewis.
                              Only users lose drugs

Comment

Geoff HobKnob is still a kiss butt delusional person I see. I guess that comes with the territory working for MFB. 62K people there? Not a chance in hell there were that many and half of them there were stinking Stooler Fans!

Rallying from a pair of 14-point deficits in the first half, the Steelers defense came out of the locker room to strangle the Bengals and shut them out in the second half while racking up a 24-20 victory on a day both the Ravens and Pittsburgh eliminated Cincinnati from the play-off chase Sunday before 62,096 at Paul Brown Stadium.

Comment

Working...
                                X