THEM vs US Part 2 Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THEM vs US Part 2 Game Thread

In accordance with my vow since last January to never view these black/gold bastards in person in my stadium or view on an electronic device, so today is.

To the rest of you: please enjoy.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Can we at least get a win today (and a Ravens loss), so I'll have a reason to watch the Christmas Eve game?

With the Dolphins win last night, the Bengals are mathematically eliminated from the Wildcard. The Bengals only hope is to win out, have the Steelers lose to the Ravens and Browns and Baltimore lose today to the Eagles. I'd only give a slight hope for Cleveland to beat Pittsburgh since it is the last week of the season and they may be extra motivated in trying to avoid going 0-16.

In all likelihood, we'll be eliminated today (either by loss or Ravens win), so it won't matter anyway.

Comment

Nah, Bengals win today. Two of the three triplets are injured giving the Browns their first victory.

Comment

Eagles better start fuc king doing something. Though it would be nice to at least knock the Steelers out of the playoffs, it would be nice to have a shot at the playoffs going into week 17.

Comment

Oh damn it... now Burfict will go through the concussion stuff.

Comment

With Shaw on the field all the time, is Dennard hurt again or is he just a bust?

Comment

Eagles took the lead with under 2 minutes to go in the half... then give up a TD to the Ravens with 9 seconds left. Sad that the Bengals season is in the hands of the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Tigre View Post
                In accordance with my vow since last January to never view these black/gold bastards in person in my stadium or view on an electronic device, so today is.

To the rest of you: please enjoy.

Without watching, how will you know that the stripes will favor the Stealers?

Comment

l haven't seen Brown go across the middle once, but, with Burfict out (presumably) I bet that will change.

Comment

Originally posted by LimaBengal View Post
                    With Shaw on the field all the time, is Dennard hurt again or is he just a bust?
                    Excellent question! They picked on Shaw when they saw the man to man coverage on Brown.

Comment

Why was Bodine that far down field on a pass play? And why did Dalton try to throw to him?

Comment

No halftime adjustments and Mediocre Marv is about to blow this game.
                        "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

The Steelers have 3...THREE... THREE healthy defensive linemen and the Bengals can't block in the second half. How is that possible?

Comment

FOUR PENALTIES IN A ROW????? Self destruction under Marvin... go figure.

Comment

I don't understand the logic in going for 2 but I will take it.

Comment

Working...
                              X