No announcement yet.

Whitworth Wants to Be Back For 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Zeitler doesn't get resigned, Boling could get moved to RG? Or could Fisher play RG?

Comment

fisher is playing RT i think

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker57 View Post
        Really? they ask if he will mind moving out of respect to a veteran leader that has done done this before for the team and also done nothing but perform at a top level and he says sure no problem ....
        so they get what they want by asking instead of ordering a person to do something. as a boss myself , i find this the best way show respect to a person that has done pretty much what ever has needed to be done, whenever i need something done for the crew, company or team.

of all the problems with ML and the organization . i dont see this as a problem.
        And if he said No? Then what? Lol U can't have players running the team. That is called favoritism. He gets paid to do what a HC and OL coach tells him to do. What if other Vets start asking for the same treatment? That is crazy talk and not how you run a successful business.
        "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerJ@w View Post
          And if he said No? Then what? Lol U can't have players running the team. That is called favoritism. He gets paid to do what a HC and OL coach tells him to do. What if other Vets start asking for the same treatment? That is crazy talk and not how you run a successful business.
          but he didnt and if he did he still played LG. and it is how you can run a successful business, respect is only one part of leading and retaining quality employees...
          sorry if you feel you need to be a tyrant or have to work for one, just cause your too scared to either show respect or stand up for your own doesnt mean everyone else has too be just like you.

Comment

Working...
          X