The Oh Yeah The Bengals Are Playing Today Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
    Someone please explain to me why the Bengals didn't run up and spike the ball to get an extra play before half?
    Yeah, the whole clock management at the end of the half was putrid.
    "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

Comment

I guess they don't call holding anymore

Comment

I'm so tired of Dunlap and Michael Johnson covering TE's... seriously, that shit is horrible.

Comment

Looks like Houston made adjustments at the half. Did Cincy? We shall see.
          "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

Comment

Erickson has been a big upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by shebengal View Post
              Looks like Houston made adjustments at the half. Did Cincy? We shall see.
              Their adjustment seems to have been hold Johnson, maybe Og doesn't have to get just stronger just hold better.

Comment

Originally posted by NCStripes View Post
                Erickson has been a big upgrade
                They said earlier he was the #3 Kickoff returner in the NFL.

Comment

Ogbuehi sucks. No doubt about it. Bust galore. The fact that they even drafted him while he was recovering from injury makes it worse. The guy sucks...

Comment

Someone please explain to me why the Bengals didn't run up and spike the ball to get an extra play before half?
                    Because it was 4th down?
                    Only users lose drugs

Comment

Originally posted by NCStripes View Post
                      Their adjustment seems to have been hold Johnson, maybe Og doesn't have to get just stronger just hold better.
                      Or maybe not with regard to Og on that last play. He appears to be a wasted pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Pre_hungover View Post
                        Because it was 4th down?
                        No Lafell got a first down.

(0:00 - 2nd) END QUARTER 2
                        2nd and 10 at HOU 25
                        (0:05 - 2nd) R.Bullock 43 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-C.Harris, Holder-K.Huber
                        1st and 10 at HOU 25
                        (0:09 - 2nd) (Shotgun) A.Dalton pass incomplete deep right to B.LaFell
                        1st and 10 at HOU 36
                        (0:31 - 2nd) (Shotgun) A.Dalton pass short right to B.LaFell to HST 25 for 11 yards (J.Joseph)

Comment

I am a homer, so I ask was that helmet to helmet on Hunt and call on Adam?

Comment

If the Bengals DBs tackled as good as the Texans DBs, the Bengals defense would be a top 5 unit.
                            Only users lose drugs

Comment

Because Marvin always lollygags at the end of the half. The Bengals never show a sense of urgency.

Comment

Atkins is getting held EVERY play.

Comment

Working...
                                X