X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Oh Yeah The Bengals Are Playing Today Game Thread

Enjoy.

And Merry Christmas to all.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

AJ Green's 1,000 yard streak will end this year... the Bengals are going to hold him out of the last 2 games. Seems kind of dumb to me, he has the entire offseason to get healthy.

Comment

And Houston is starting a new QB who will shred our defense like rookie QBs always do.

Merry Christmas to all of you!
      "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

Comment

Originally posted by shebengal View Post
        And Houston is starting a new QB who will shred our defense like rookie QBs always do.

Merry Christmas to all of you!
        Tom Savage isn't a rookie, but he is a guy that Blazer had a hard on for the Bengals to draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
          AJ Green's 1,000 yard streak will end this year... the Bengals are going to hold him out of the last 2 games. Seems kind of dumb to me, he has the entire offseason to get healthy.
          No reason to risk further injury. Eifert was hurt in the ProBowl last year and still wasn't ready at the beginning of the season. If AJ isn't 100%, there is no reason to play him. The Bengals have nothing to play for anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by TD Bengals View Post
            No reason to risk further injury. Eifert was hurt in the ProBowl last year and still wasn't ready at the beginning of the season. If AJ isn't 100%, there is no reason to play him. The Bengals have nothing to play for anyway.
            Say that to Green who probably has a bonus in his contract if he hits 1,000 yards for the year and he is like 36 yards short of that.

Comment

Hamstring unjuries can become chronic and with the weather much colder now there is a risk of a complete tear. Not worth the risk.
              Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Matt Lengel just caught a TD pass from Brady, he was on our practice squad before the Pats plucked him.
                Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
                  Matt Lengel just caught a TD pass from Brady, he was on our practice squad before the Pats plucked him.
                  Yep he's from Eastern Kentucky, where I'm finishing up my degree now.

Comment

AJ reportedly left Houston when he found out he wasn't going to play. Wonder if he was pissed that the team had him make the flight down there and then decided he couldn't play?

BTW, Cleveland finally won a game.

Comment

AJ has a partially torn hamstring tendon that is still healing. That is why he is not playing.
                      "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerJ@w View Post
                        AJ has a partially torn hamstring tendon that is still healing. That is why he is not playing.
                        Dr._Nick's_Walk-In_Clinic.jpg

I like how the Bengals medical staff finds things months later after the injury occurs. I wonder if Green will need surgery in June now.

Comment

If we win tonight with 3 of our best players not playing it speaks volumes of our effort so far this season.

Comment

Og needs to hit the weight room he is not strong enough to play LT.

Comment

Someone please explain to me why the Bengals didn't run up and spike the ball to get an extra play before half?

Comment

Working...
                              X