4-11 LA
    4-11 NYJ
    5-10 SD - KC @ SD
    5-9-1 Cin - Bal @ Cin
    6-9 Car - Car @ TB
    6-9 Phi - Dal @ Phi
    6-8-1 Ari Ari @ LA

7-8 Buf, NO, Ind, Min

Cardinals have a weaker strength of schedule, 46%, to the Bengals 52% so they would get the higher slot if tied with Cincinnati, but Arizona is the only team in the #7-#11 range that I expect to win on Sunday.

If they lose against Baltimore on Sunday, the latest they'll pick is 8th.

I'd like for them to draft a stud safety, or LB. If neither is there, draft DL or trade down.

I don't want to see TE, CB, RB, QB, WR or C drafted that high. I wouldn't look for a feature RB until the o-line is straightened out.

I half-expect to see McCarron traded(2nd, 3rd round pick?) and Cincy using a 4th or 5th on a QB to groom.

Thoughts or opinions?

• spicoli
    replied
    Originally posted by NCStripes View Post
    Love Zay Jones, I watched him play for 4 years...
    Zay Jones is having an outstanding combine, he's likely cemented himself as a r2 guy.....I'd have no problem whatsoever picking him at 41.

Leave a comment:

• spicoli
    replied
    Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
    ...and the guy you don't like, Kizer, supposedly blew all the NFL people out of the water with his interviews and intelligence.
    that's GOOD! now get a couple more QB's up there in front of us.

and it's not just Kizer I don't like, I think they're all garbage......bad bad year to need a QB, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Lewdog
    replied
    Originally posted by spicoli View Post
    starting to hear he bombed the interviews as well and was getting confrontational with some coaches....roid rage?

either way, you can probably scratch him off the list at #9 after this fiasco.
    ...and the guy you don't like, Kizer, supposedly blew all the NFL people out of the water with his interviews and intelligence.

Leave a comment:

• spicoli
    replied
    starting to hear he bombed the interviews as well and was getting confrontational with some coaches....roid rage?

either way, you can probably scratch him off the list at #9 after this fiasco.

Leave a comment:

• Lewdog
    replied
    man, no shit
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2017/st...mbine-argument

Leave a comment:

• spicoli
    replied
    Originally posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
    True in theory but our OC does not even use all the weapons we have now correctly so I would have zero faith he could use this one as you noted.
    I doubt that's the direction they're looking in anyhow

Leave a comment:

• spicoli
    replied
    And Rueben Foster just fu cked himself by getting sent home from the combine.
    man, no shit

Leave a comment:

• Lewdog
    replied
    And Rueben Foster just fu cked himself by getting sent home from the combine.

Leave a comment:

• I_C_DeadPeople
    replied
    I don't really look at Howard as a TE though, I just see him as an oversized WR that would play all over the LOS and create mismatches against anybody you line him up against....he's just a huge weapon, period.
    True in theory but our OC does not even use all the weapons we have now correctly so I would have zero faith he could use this one as you noted.

Leave a comment:

• spicoli
    replied
    Originally posted by NCStripes View Post
    Love Zay Jones, I watched him play for 4 years, but, I never thought of him as speedster. I realize he has 4.4-5 speed, but, I don't remember him running away from defenders.

He would just catch everything near him and get YAK.

Don't know if the Bengals will be looking WR in the 2nd, but, if he is there in the 3rd - doubtful at this point - he would be a steal.
    yeah he's probably not a burner in the class of Westbrook or Ross but he's still plenty fast enough to get the job done.....I like him a lot at 41 actually.

Leave a comment:

• NCStripes
    replied
    Love Zay Jones, I watched him play for 4 years, but, I never thought of him as speedster. I realize he has 4.4-5 speed, but, I don't remember him running away from defenders.

He would just catch everything near him and get YAK.

Don't know if the Bengals will be looking WR in the 2nd, but, if he is there in the 3rd - doubtful at this point - he would be a steal.

Leave a comment:

• spicoli
    replied
    Why not take a guy in Corey Davis who has proven his abilities for several years now and whom many scouts tout as having Terrell Owens type talent?
    I just think Howard is the better player in all honesty.....like comparing a 4-star player to a 5-star.

regardless, I really don't think the Bengals are going to be taking a receiver of any sorts at 9.....I think they'll wait until the 2nd or 3rd round and find themselves a speedster like Zay Jones, DeDe Westbrook, John Ross, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Lewdog
    replied
    I don't look at Howard as a TE though, I just see him as an oversized WR that would play all over the LOS and create mismatches against anybody you line him up against....he's just a huge weapon, period.
    Why not take a guy in Corey Davis who has proven his abilities for several years now and whom many scouts tout as having Terrell Owens type talent?

Leave a comment:

• spicoli
    replied
    You already have Eifert and two second year players behind him in Kroft and Uzahma. I like Howard, but there are too many needs on this team to draft him into a crowded position battle.
    I don't really look at Howard as a TE though, I just see him as an oversized WR that would play all over the LOS and create mismatches against anybody you line him up against....he's just a huge weapon, period.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X