X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rats vs Bengals Part II Game Thread

The last chapter of a season to forget.

Enjoy as you will.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Only users lose drugs

Comment

CBS gives us two loser announcers that I never even heard of, no surprise.
      "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerJ@w View Post
        CBS gives us two loser announcers that I never even heard of, no surprise.
        You never heard of Chris Simms? The other guy looks like a kid out of high school... but Sims has been doing this for a couple of years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
          You never heard of Chris Simms? The other guy looks like a kid out of high school... but Sims has been doing this for a couple of years now.
          Nope
          "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

Where was the Dalton toughness like this during the whole season? Now they want to play football? Looks like we do not need Jermey Hill. What a waste of a pick.

Comment

A meaningless win to save Mediocre Marv job, sad

Comment

Ravens have checked out and the Bengals always play well when nothing is on the line.
                Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

This situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on someone's part. Marvin, Mike and Andy are just the guys for the job.

Comment

Another worthless second half with no adjustments and cannot score, nothing changes too include Marv keeping his millionaire job.

Comment

Bengals score hooray because the ravens went for it on 4th down and Burkhead needs to keep playing. Jeremy who?

Comment

Originally posted by TigerJ@w View Post
                        Nope
                        Phil Simms son? Played for the Texas Longhorns and several NFL teams? Come on man... how can you call yourself an NFL fan and not know who he is???

Comment

He's not an NFL fan. He's a troll.

Not one thing has changed about his posts since I first became online aware in '98.
                          Only users lose drugs

Comment

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
                            Phil Simms son? Played for the Texas Longhorns and several NFL teams? Come on man... how can you call yourself an NFL fan and not know who he is???
                            I should've said, I know him but not as announcer. He has done our games before?

Comment

Originally posted by Pre_hungover View Post
                              He's not an NFL fan. He's a troll.

Not one thing has changed about his posts since I first became online aware in '98.
                              I am not a troll, fool. I speak the truth and clowns like you cannot take it. Keep dreaming this team will go somewhere under MFB and Mediocre Marv. I have 24 years telling you the same thing with MFB and 14 with Mediocre Marv and they have not won Diddly shiat! Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X