The Do You Care Who Wins Playoff Games Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Do You Care Who Wins Playoff Games Thread

For me, it's yes/no. I don't really care who wins, so long as one of them is not the Stealers.

Sort of pulling for Houston. It would be neat to finally see a team play a SB in their own stadium.

Sort of pulling for Dallas in the NFC. I like when media-dubbed "bad coaches who should be fired" are doing well.

And I like Texas in general, so that's that.

Enjoy.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Originally posted by Le Tigre View Post
    For me, it's yes/no. I don't really care who wins, so long as one of them is not the Stealers.

Sort of pulling for Houston. It would be neat to finally see a team play a SB in their own stadium.

Sort of pulling for Dallas in the NFC. I like when media-dubbed "bad coaches who should be fired" are doing well.

And I like Texas in general, so that's that.

Enjoy.
    The Texans are a decidedly mediocre team. They'll be lucky to make it out of the first round. I don't see anyone beating the Patriots in the AFC. In the NFC, I'd say either Dallas or Green Bay. Like you, I don't really care who wins as long as it isn't the team upriver.

Comment

I'd like to see the Raiders do well but with the Derek Carr injury, I'd say that's unlikely and unfortunate. Definitely NOT the Squeelers and not too fond of NE but that's who it will probably be.

Green Bay or the Giants in the NFC.
      "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

Comment

dont like pats unless they play pit
        not a big chiefs fan not sure why . unless they're playing the stoolers
        miami? ugly neon blue unis not for me... well....unless they're playing the stoolers
        houston? nah ,unless they're playing the stoolers
        oakland ? cool uni colors but always think of the fan with spikes when i think them , but they did give us 2 1st rounders for Palmer..... definitely when they're playing the stoolers though.
        so pretty much guess i am in the who ever is playing stoolers corner.

Comment

I want the Pats to win so Goodell has to hand the trophy to Brady
          Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

I would not mind the Raiders. My nephew went to high school with Connor Cook, so that would be kinda cool.

Comment

Saturday
              4:45 EST ESPN
              Oakland @ Houston
              8:15 EST NBC
              Detroit @ Seattle

Sunday
              1:05 EST CBS
              Miami @ Pittsburgh
              4:40 EST Fox
              New York Giants @ Green Bay
              Only users lose drugs

Comment

Today:
                Raiders at Texans
                Lions at Seahawks

Tomorrow:
                Dolphins at THEM
                Giants at Packers
                "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Raiders at Texans - the battle of no QB's
                  Lions at hawks - Stafford was really playing well until he hurt his finger, they have no chance unless he plays lights out

Fish at Them - Steelers have won 7 straight and Miami with a backup QB
                  Giants at Packers - huge tilt

Comment

Typical Marvin Jones. Made a great catch on the sideline, dropped two passes. Texans, Seahawks and Steelers advance in predictably boring games. The only game with a hint of being a close game is about to start.

I'm taking the Packers.
                    Only users lose drugs

Comment

I thought the Steelers chocked every playoff game? Or this that another AFC North team.....

Comment

Giants and Leon Hall Hail Mary fail at half..LOL

Comment

Pittsburgh Steelers outside linebackers coach Joey Porter was arrested on the south side of Pittsburgh on Sunday night.

A Pittsburgh police officer was summoned to a bar at approximately 9:30 p.m. ET due to "an unruly customer who was in the process of assaulting the doorman", who was later identified as Porter, according to a statement from the City of Pittsburgh Public Safety Department.

Porter was then arrested and charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, resisting arrest and public drunkenness. Porter is currently in the Allegheny County Jail.

The Steelers organization is aware of the incident.

"We are still gathering information as it pertains to the situation, and we will have no further comment until we get more details," Steelers director of communications Burt Lauten added Sunday night.

Porter was on the sidelines for the Steelers' 30-12 wild-card win over the Dolphins on Sunday afternoon.
                          What a ####ing tool.
                          Only users lose drugs

Comment

It's all good. Roger dodger will come to the conclusion that is was the doormans fault.

Comment

This first rd of games was the pits. Not a worthwhile game of the 4. All had the home team winning comfortably. I expect 3 of the 4 games this coming weekend to be decent. The exception being NE who will win easily vs Houston.

Comment

Working...
                              X