Breaking Report: Adam Jones Arrested for Assault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
    I have had public interviews with tough questions on business. You have to keep your cool. Period. Accept the question and deflect it. Jones is a hothead and shown zero ability to be able to control it. I actually went to a full day course on media interviewing, very interesting how one can easily learn to turn questions around to another topic.
    I am familiar with that course--I took the same one (or one like it) a few years back. I agree, once you recognize the media tactics, you can deflect or change course relatively easily.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Originally posted by Le Tigre View Post

Like I said, if a player--not just Adam either--is going to be damned do/damned don't...then just go all Hal McRae or Brett Myers and at least make a good YouTube video out of it.
      jebus cripes, so what??

these guys are getting paid millions of dollars to be PRO's....f'ng act like one!
      potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
      QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
      OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

Then they should just do a Steve Carlton, and refuse to speak to the press at all.

Then, get pissed on for doing that.
        "I'm just here so I don't get fined."

Comment

Originally posted by TD Bengals View Post
          "I'm just here so I don't get fined."
          Haha. That was classic.
          Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by spicoli View Post
            jebus cripes, so what??

these guys are getting paid millions of dollars to be PRO's....f'ng act like one!

Agree. Jones has never been a team player, just a good talent. He reacts on his impulses....the team be-damned.

But Mikey Boy thinks he's a reformed family man. lol At least that is his reoccurring excuse for keeping him.

Comment

Thank you for your diagnosis, Doctor. Do you concur?
              "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Ahh Pacman, nice knowing you. After so many chances, another Pacman incident where he can't control his anger. If the Bengals keep him after this latest report, they are idiots.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...fender-bender/

Comment

He helped us lose a playoff game, never does anything significant, and signs a lucrative $22 million dollar over age 32. Hasn't had a special teams TD in forever, gets 3 non-game changing INTs.

We don't invest any money in "aging" veterans and great locker room leaders like Whit and Reggie Nelson and they leave.

Newsflash: Reggie Nelson was the QB of our secondary. I'd rather pay Whitworth that $22 million and then some even to be a back-up and retire a Bengal.

D'oh

Comment

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
                    Ahh Pacman, nice knowing you. After so many chances, another Pacman incident where he can't control his anger. If the Bengals keep him after this latest report, they are idiots.

Mike Brown loves the PacMan. Thinks he's a reformed family man.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post

OK...please state just what this "report" contains that has you so incensed? I suppose you would not be pissed to high heavens if some jackass T-boned your Rolls?

Hypocrites.

Comment

OK...please state just what this "report" contains that has you so incensed? I suppose you would not be pissed to high heavens if some jackass T-boned your Rolls?

Hypocrites.
                        Well for one, he went off on the 911 operator. Then he went off on the kid. He was more worried about going off on the kid than asking the kid if he was hurt. People that aren't ####ing psychotic would first ask the other person if they are injured, THEN look at the damage to their car. People carry car insurance for a ####ing reason... for accidents. Cars can be replaced, lives can't. No one was cited by the police... it was considered a "no fault" accident. So what were you saying about hypocrites, jackass?

Comment

Comment

Goodness, what a temper...complete with name-calling. Anger management classes, maybe?

In lieu of real facts--asking rhetorical questions, in response to rhetorical answers, is a classic dog-chasing-tail. All you are going to do is pontificate--there will be no relief for your complaint.

Adam Jones has offended you so badly--sue him. Claim damages and seek the court's relief for your mental anguish. It's how disputes are adjudicated in civilized society.

Otherwise, just keep talking and asking your whimsical questions.

Comment

I know I'd be pretty ####ing pissed if I was driving through Amelia and some little hillbilly hit my $100,000 ride as well....#### that!
                              potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
                              QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
                              OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

First off, you called us names to start... but that's your MO. Call people names then when people say something back you play the victim and then try to act like you are a high and mighty person that is so above everyone else. I used to defend Pacman on here all the time. I'm not ####ing mad at him, I'm tired of dealing with him as a fan. There are no questions to ask... you're a part of law... the facts are out there. He is on tape with the 911 Operator. He cussed her out because he's too ####ing stupid to understand you can't just say I'm on "Insert name" road. You have to be able to give more info than that for them to send someone. The police investigated and didn't cite anyone. Fact. Car insurance has a reason... for accidents and to help pay damages. Fact. Cars have less importance than people. Fact. Unless that is unless you are some uptight jerk that thinks you are better than other people. Oh, now I see why you can relate to him so well.

Comment

Working...
                                X