Breaking Report: Adam Jones Arrested for Assault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LimaBengal View Post
    Too bad PacMan couldn't have talked to the 911 officer in person so he could have spit in her face.
    We don't always agree but sometimes you just crack me up.
    Only users lose drugs

Comment

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
      It's far from a hissy fit. I finished my last exam for my Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice tonight. I now have to prepare to take the GRE for entrance into the Master's Program for Criminology at EKU and to get an assistant research position that is going to pay $16K plus 3/4 off my tuition which is another $14K... all for 20 hours work per week. This forum and the petty shit really is no big deal to me despite what you may think. Take for example that, after what? Four years... you are still talking about Go-Bengals and talking to other people about me there... and I have let that go a loooooooooooooong ago. I'm over it. Been over it for years now.

End of story, if you are going to call people names, don't be suprised and think you are some kind of victim when someone reciprocates.
      In retrospect, my comments were over-the-top. I apologize for the insults. My congratulations to you on your accomplishments, well-earned I am sure.
      "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Originally posted by Le Tigre View Post
        In retrospect, my comments were over-the-top. I apologize for the insults. My congratulations to you on your accomplishments, well-earned I am sure.
        Thank you. I think we both got a little out of hand.

Comment

Everybody join me, " So give peace a chance"!!!

Comment

So what does a Rolls Royce go for now days, a few hundred thousand? So glad Mike Brown is giving Pac a chance to provide for the future education of his daughter.........

Comment

Did idiot Jones not have to pay a huge settlement in that shooting case? Now he buys a Rolls? I see a homeless life for him in 10 years once his NFL money is gone. Please cut this loser.
              Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by sandwedge View Post
                Everybody join me, " So give peace a chance"!!!
                who's piece?

Comment

Originally posted by spicoli View Post
                  I know I'd be pretty ####ing pissed if I was driving through Amelia and some little hillbilly hit my $100,000 ride as well....#### that!
                  You do not even know that kid, but if that kid was a hillbilly, then what is Pacman? A Law Abiding Citizen in your mind I am sure from this comment. Should he not get as many breaks as Pacman has? He will have a long way to go to catch up.
                  "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerJ@w View Post
                    You do not even know that kid, but if that kid was a hillbilly, then what is Pacman? A Law Abiding Citizen in your mind I am sure from this comment. Should he not get as many breaks as Pacman has? He will have a long way to go to catch up.
                    I was being facetious....lighten up.
                    potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
                    QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
                    OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

Originally posted by spicoli View Post
                      jebus cripes, so what??

these guys are getting paid millions of dollars to be PRO's....f'ng act like one!
                      Clearly he's here because of his excellent CB play, and not those "soft skills" that we wish he had, such as a bit more emotional maturity / discipline. When it comes down to it, there are plenty of guys with similar emotional maturity playing, but there are ZERO guys who are smooth, nice, sophisticated but can't cover. It's just not very important.
                      ///M
                      The most powerful letter in the alphabet

Comment

Working...
                      X