Will AJ McCarron be traded?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ralphmtsu View Post
    The Bengals will not trade McCarron unless they get a damn good offer. The better question would be this. Should the Bengals trade Dalton? I've looked at his stats. In my opinion, he has hit his plateau. If I know anything about the NFL it is this. You don't win the Super Bowl without an elite QB. As much as it pains me, Dalton is not elite. He's good, but everything has to be perfect for him to be elite. Right now, our OL is far from perfect and our run game is putrid (unless the opponent is Cleveland). Dalton just lacks the "it" factor. Personally, I think McCarron just might have the "it" factor. If not him and we are in a win now mode, go get Romo, dump Dalton and wait a year to resign McCarron as the heir apparent to Tony.
    I think the Bengals should think about this but they don't think outside the box. They'd be the last team that'd move Dalton for McCarron. If it were me I'd bring in a new coach and seriously discuss this with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Tigre View Post
      Kind of lost in this thread, but this is sort of an odd statement by Benny. He does get the living shit knocked out of him every season..maybe age, maturity, wife/family has sunk into his thick skull that perhaps he wants to walk or be able to eat without drooling when he's 50.

Or he's just a drama queen? We already know that.
      I'll take the over that Ben is being a drama queen-- as normal. He will be back there when 2017 starts.
      Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Ray View Post
        I think the Bengals should think about this but they don't think outside the box. They'd be the last team that'd move Dalton for McCarron. If it were me I'd bring in a new coach and seriously discuss this with him.
        The used to think outside the box. They had the 2 most innovative minds in football--Walsh and Wyche. Now, they have the clapping clown who is a very inside the box type thinker. His mantra-- keep it close and hope to win. I want a coach who's mantra is damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead. I want a coach willing to take risks and be aggressive. I'm so sick of the close to the vest crap.
        Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

Comment

My cat goes outside the box. Clearly unpleasant for me. Thrtefore thinking outside the box scare s the bejesus out of me.
          Dona eis Requiem

Comment

Working...
          X