Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's up Bengals peeps!? Draft season has arrived...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Le Tigre View Post
    Enough please...back to subject of thread. Take it to PM or political forum if the argument means that much to you.
    Only users lose drugs

Comment

• Originally posted by NCStripes View Post
      According to the rags in my area Howard will not get past the Panthers
      They just resigned Jonathon Stewart.

Comment

• Of interest:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ting-joe-mixon
        Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

• Report: Bengals “seriously considering” Oklahoma’s Joe Mixon in second round

The talented but troubled running back is gaining steam as a second round pick and continues to be linked to the Cincinnati Bengals.
          potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
          QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
          OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

• Here's what I've come to realize over the years about reports like this, which comes from a Tony Pauline tweet. Pauline doesn't know anything, and neither does anybody else. Like any business, they need to generate traffic. And the statement that we're seriously considering Mixon in round 2 is broad enough to maintain his plausible deniability even if we don't draft Mixon. We brought him in, so obviously we haven't taken him off our board. It's known that we need a RB. Of course we're considering him, as we are all the other RBs, and as other RB needy teams are. But is there any real meat on this rumor? Does Pauline have a guy on the inside of our organization leaking him info? I doubt it. Just a safe assumption masquerading as a "rumor."

Comment

• That's the way these squawking heads roll.
              "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

• geez louise, it's just another off-season article to read....no one here is proclaiming it to be gospel lol.

Comment

• Oh I enjoy reading these...regardless of the POV.
                  "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

• Originally posted by spicoli View Post
                    geez louise, it's just another off-season article to read....no one here is proclaiming it to be gospel lol.
                    Oh, i'm sure you didn't mean it that way, I was just adding a disclaimer because silly season is heating up and any of us might be tempted to read more into these things than is there.

Comment

• I have no doubt we would take Mixon in the second. He came to the club on a private visit so they are obviously interested. And given Mikey's history and his current actions with Pacman he will give this POS a 'second chance'.

Comment

• Idiotic move.

Until your o-line is shored up, don't bother with a high round RB, especially a problem. Terrell Davis couldn't start in college, was a 6th round draft pick and learned how to be a good pro behind a great Denver o-line.
                        Only users lose drugs

Comment

• Not to mention the *great* press we would get for such a move..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
                            Not to mention the *great* press we would get for such a move..lol
                            will you not root for him if he starts kicking ass?

Comment

• Originally posted by spicoli View Post
                              will you not root for him if he starts kicking ass?
                              Not really, no. He is a tool and should spend a month in a hard core prison so he learns new meaning to the term 'bitch slap'

Comment

• Originally posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
                                Not really, no. He is a tool and should spend a month in a hard core prison so he learns new meaning to the term 'bitch slap'
                                I get it.

first time he rips off an 80 yard pitch and catch though, people will be entertained....and happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X