2017 NFL Draft Day Three

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pre_hungover View Post
    Wasted pick The WR corps is solid. If the Kicker is gone, I'm going to be pissed
    I don't agree. I don't like Core and not a big fan of LaFell. We have 3, Green, Boyd and Ross.

Comment

I get it...they are going to run an Arena League set: where they use 7 wides and only have 3 blockers. Brilliant!

(Cue Lima with "you defend every pick") lol
      "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Hey, this kid might be inactive 14 weeks as the 6th WR, why bother getting the best Kicker available when you can shuffle the back end of the WRs?

Wasted pick.
        We still have pick 32

Comment

So, Green, Ross, Boyd, LaFell, Malone, Erickson . . . Core now out? I hate it when the Bengals waste picks to constantly turn over the back end of the roster
          Only users lose drugs

Comment

Well he is that squeaky clean player everyone wants. Endorsed by Willie Anderson

Comment

So ...
              Green
              Ross
              Boyd
              Core
              Erickson
              LaFell

We just drafted Malone, a 4th rd WR, to try to put him on the practice squad ?

Ugh
              ///M
              The most powerful letter in the alphabet

Comment

I know it's a bad draft for offensive lineman, but cmon, ya gotta at least try.

Comment

So, Green, Ross, Boyd, LaFell, Malone, Erickson . . . Core now out? I hate it when the Bengals waste picks to constantly turn over the back end of the roster
                  Most times the 4th round on are your back end players.

Comment

Originally posted by gupps View Post
                    josh malone? Meh
                    Talk about needing a speed receiver. 3rd best combine time

Comment

Yeah, that's why I would have pulled the trigger on the Kicker. He'll play and contribute every single game.
                      Only users lose drugs

Comment

A WR that someone can snatch up off our practice squad? Our LB core in coverage is awesome, remember those TEs, and our O line like everyone is saying is in shambles, but let's draft another WR, brilliant. Smh
                        "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

Originally posted by gupps View Post
                          I know it's a bad draft for offensive lineman, but cmon, ya gotta at least try.
                          lol they STILL have 7 picks left
                          potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
                          QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
                          OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

Bengal receivers had a hard time getting open last year. We shouldn't have that problem with Green, Ross and Malone

Comment

Originally posted by CinciFan View Post
                              So ...
                              Green
                              Ross
                              Boyd
                              Core
                              Erickson
                              LaFell

We just drafted Malone, a 4th rd WR, to try to put him on the practice squad ?

Ugh
                              more like Core to the PS I'd be willing to bet.
                              potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
                              QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
                              OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

Originally posted by TigerJ@w View Post
                                A WR that someone can snatch up off our practice squad? Our LB core in coverage is awesome, remember those TEs, and our O line like everyone is saying is in shambles, but let's draft another WR, brilliant. Smh
                                The line looked bad because receivers weren't getting opened.

Comment

Working...
                                X