2017 NFL Draft Day Three

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Le Tigre View Post
    Willie Anderson, Levi Jones, Rich Braham, Eric Steinbach, and Andrew Whitworth called...they want their coach's reputation back.
    Willie was a first round pick, Levi was a first round pick, Rich Braham learned to play before Alexander, Steinbach was a second, and Whitworth was a second....

Comment

• Evans was a solid pick. Better than Boulware, yes.

Comment

• Just saw on ESPN, LA Chargers grabbed both Lamp and Feeney. That should be a solid interior line for years to come.
        Only users lose drugs

Comment

• Kiper and McShay basically just said that Evans can only cover and that he is not a physical linebacker for being an ILB... he is more finesse than pop.

Comment

• yep, like I said, that hybrid nickle LB/S role that they tried to fit Mays into.
            potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
            QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
            OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

• Originally posted by spicoli View Post
              yep, like I said, that hybrid nickle LB/S role that they tried to fit Mays into.
              But at least Mays would hit people. Hell, Mays was known for knocking people out.

Comment

• I'm very happy with Evans ... the first true LB we draft

Comment

• I like the Lawson and Elliott picks. Kind of scratching my head about Malone and Dielman. Is Malone much of an upgrade over Core? Would have preferred Toth over Dielman. Not sure why Toth hasn't been picked yet. Is there an undisclosed injury or something?

Comment

• Bengals traded up!

Comment

• The Bengals are definitely just drafting for speed right now... Brandon Wilson has a 4.4 Forty time. Just another special teams player though, when there are guys on the board with a lot more production.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
                        Willie was a first round pick, Levi was a first round pick, Rich Braham learned to play before Alexander, Steinbach was a second, and Whitworth was a second....
                        And your detached point would be that no higher picked player needs coaching?
                        "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
                          But at least Mays would hit people. Hell, Mays was known for knocking people out.
                          I've watched a lot of Oklahoma and I've seen him smack some people....maybe he was just cherry picking lol but either way I think they took him for his ability to cover in the middle of the field and juice up the ST's.
                          potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
                          QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
                          OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

• Brandon Wilson was a RB, S, and CB in college. He's an athletic freak. Guessing we'll use him at safety and special teams.

Comment

• The Bengals gave up their last 6th and First 7th for this pick... now they don't pick again until #251. Talk to you all later! lol

Comment

• CB Brandon Wilson (5-10 1/2, 198) ran the 40 in 4.41 and 4.38 seconds, had a 41-inch vertical, an 11-1 broad jump, a 4.41-second short shuttle, a 7.07-second three-cone, and 24 bench lifts. he was moved to running back late in the season following an injury to a teammate. That might be his best position. He's also a great kick returner.

Comment

Working...
                                X