Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 NFL Draft Day Three

Fillers or surprises?

One of those 4th Rounders will be K Zane Gonzalez, if somebody doesn't get him first. A truly special kicker.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

The place is open. Sorry folks.
      "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

just at some point today PLEASE draft my guy Sean Harlow....I LOVE me some mean and nasty OG's!
        potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
        QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
        OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

I like Harlow starting in about the 5th round. Thing about G/C at this point is roster space. We only keep about 5, and you have to figure Boling, Bodine, Johnson, Westerman take up 4. And that's if you count Smith as an OT. We need to draft somebody clearly better than Hopkins. So if we go that route i'd rather it be Isaac Asiata in the 4th. Could be the center of the future.

I also like J.J. Dielman from Utah.
          Last edited by Bengali; 04-29-2017, 12:37 PM.

Comment

I've read a lot about how UCLA's Conor McDermott supposedly isn't very strong, but when I watch his tape I see him pushing people around. I'd love to have him in the 4th.

Comment

If I'm the Bengals I'd try to package our comp picks to move back into round 4 and bleed some draft picks.

Comment

Dammit meant to add that I hope we get Asiata, we need some attitude on our line.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Tigre View Post
                  The place is open. Sorry folks.
                  I'm the one that really should be sorry. I was going to do it during round 2 and got distracted and forgot. Good thing I have you to jump in and open it up.

Comment

according to the trade value chart at drafttek.com, our first sixth rounder packaged with our first fourth rounder should get us up to the top pick in this round. I'd do that, and try to get Gonzalez and a LB with our other two fourths.

Comment

Mike Mayock just said Dorian Johnson has a liver condition, thats all he knows.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see us take Jake Butt, except for the fact that we've already invested so much at offensive skill positions.

K-state LB Elijah Lee seems like the kind of guy the bengals would draft. Long, fast, too light now but has growth potential.

I believe they also brought Julie'n Davenport in for a visit, but he seems overrated to me. Kinda slow.

Comment

Both our 5th rounders would land us around Balts 4 round pick.

Comment

They're bringing in former Eagles players to talk sense into Eagles fans. I was there Thursday night, and they were acting like jackasses.

Comment

Philly fans acting like assholes? Say it ain't so!

Comment

Working...
                              X