Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spicoli View Post
    lol....if you say so.
    Cincyjungle is reporting how he was getting beat by castoff Chris Smith. Is there anyone on the roster that hasn't beat him?

Comment

Guys, please don't fight
      Only users lose drugs

Comment

Oh my. Message delivered!

Please everyone...DO NOT QUOTE that post!!!
        "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Uzomah was carted off the field today.

https://twitter.com/JamesRapien/stat...43457221906433

Comment

Originally posted by TD Bengals View Post
            Uzomah was carted off the field today.

https://twitter.com/JamesRapien/stat...43457221906433
            Yeah that sucks, but if it is anything fairly serious, as long as there are no more serious injuries, he could be a guy that is brought back... though with Hewitt being more active in the passing game, they could just keep Eifert, Kroft, and Hewitt with so many runningbacks doing well they might need the extra spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
              Yeah that sucks, but if it is anything fairly serious, as long as there are no more serious injuries, he could be a guy that is brought back... though with Hewitt being more active in the passing game, they could just keep Eifert, Kroft, and Hewitt with so many runningbacks doing well they might need the extra spot.
              Or an extra WR.

Comment

Why can't Marvin be carted off the field?
                Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

"Carted off" sounds like DOA to the fake news sports media.
                  "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Originally posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
                    I'll do it for free!
                    Bring out your .... Mediocre!
                    Dona eis Requiem

Comment

Bengals.com releases their first depth chart of the season
                      http://www.bengals.com/team/depth-chart.html
                      I believe there will be some rearranging in the not so distant future.
                      Only users lose drugs

Comment

Originally posted by Pre_hungover View Post
                        Bengals.com releases their first depth chart of the season
                        http://www.bengals.com/team/depth-chart.html
                        I believe there will be some rearranging in the not so distant future.
                        Right away I think Billings surpasses Sims who might not even make the team. It's hard to think that Clarke is ahead of Lawson as the second string DE even with Lawson listed as a second string SLB. I also doubt Flowers even makes the team... and I don't see Bene beating out Russell at CB.

Comment

Even if Billings doesn't pass Sims, it's still a massive upgrade over Peko. I'd be shocked if Sims gets cut.

Regarding Pat Sims and Michael Johnson, think back not too long ago . . . when would have a Bengal left in FA and then come BACK to Cincinnati? For example, Peko with the off-season comment about how Cincy talks about winning a playoff game and Denver talks about winning championships. I used to read crap like that and "how professional my new organization is" for decades. They used to view it as an escape. Not anymore.
                          Only users lose drugs

Comment

Bengals cut Kumerow... to sign a punter? Out of all the guys out there and the O-line needing major help especially with Eric Winston getting beat like a drum standing in cement, they continue to stand pat. Bring in King Dunlap please...

Comment

49ers cut last year's AFC Pro Bowl center and former Raven Jeremy Zuttah.

Comment

Originally posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
                                He was
                                Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

Comment

Working...
                                X