Pre-Season Game #2 Kansas City vs Bengals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Season Game #2 Kansas City vs Bengals

Time to stop dissecting every microbe of the first glorified practice game...now it's on to the next one.

Dissect away.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

NFL Network replays on Monday at 10:00 am and Thursday morning at 4:00 am. It will be awhile until I get to view meaningless game #2.
    Only users lose drugs

Comment

will Ross play in this one?
      potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
      QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
      OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

Originally posted by spicoli View Post
        will Ross play in this one?
        Indications are that the answer to your question is no.

“I just want to take everything slowly, I don’t want to rush everything. I don’t think it’s imperative for me to come back right now and play Saturday. It’s important for me to be ready for Week 1.”
        https://stripehype.com/2017/08/15/de...defense-rules/

After offseason shoulder surgery, Ross will probably be shelved until the opener against Baltimore.
        https://arrowheadaddict.com/2017/08/...bengals-watch/

Comment

I think we may see Ross in pre-season game 3. If not, it won't be until the opener.
          Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

Comment

yeah surely he'll play at some point in the pre-season, hard to believe that he won't now that he's been 100% cleared.

Comment

Originally posted by spicoli View Post
              yeah surely he'll play at some point in the pre-season, hard to believe that he won't now that he's been 100% cleared.
              As long as he's getting a lot of practice reps with Dalton, I'm happy to have him sit until the opener.

I know typically you want to get rookies into as many games as possible in preseason, but I like that Baltimore wont have any film on him. Obviously they know who he is, but I guarantee he burns at least one corner deep if that's his first action. The bigger question is can Dalton hit him.

Comment

Man I know this team historically struggles against the TE's but holy cow sometimes you've just gotta give it up to the other guys.....perfect execution on both big TE throws.

Comment

Williams done,....I'm hoping Fejerdsomething takes that job, I really like that kid a lot.....be nice to see what Wilson can do though.

Comment

Vigil playing his ass off

Comment

Mediocre Marv is still a game management idiot! Time out left and let's clock go down to 3 seconds when could have called earlier to get a shot in EZ. Nothing changes, another year.
                      "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

probably not a bad idea to give those kickers as many "clutch" opportunities as possible though...

Comment

Guenther better step up and step up fast. The lack of tackling basics in the game tonight has been atrocious. If the defense can not perform a basic principle of the game, this is going to be a VERY long year.

Comment

Chris Smith and Vigil looked great. Goodbye Eric Winston you couldn't stop anyone. Hopkins is looking better than Zeitler so far. And Ogbuehi did his job. Suddenly I'm not so worried about the OLine. Fisher did have a miss but looked solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Cat View Post
                              Chris Smith and Vigil looked great. Goodbye Eric Winston you couldn't stop anyone. Hopkins is looking better than Zeitler so far. And Ogbuehi did his job. Suddenly I'm not so worried about the OLine. Fisher did have a miss but looked solid.
                              Andre Smith got pushed back tonight like crazy. You would think power would be his strong suit.

Comment

Working...
                              X