No announcement yet.

Pre Season Game #3 Bengals vs the Washington NFL Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That question is not called for. Talk about 2nd and 3rd string QB's all you wish.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Originally posted by Le Tigre View Post
      Given he hasn't looked that much better than Driskel this preseason, I doubt few would be listening to any plea for a trade.

Why does anybody give a tinkers damn about these backups anyway? There will be more next preseason.
      So he is playing with the First Team all the time? I am starting to think he doesn't have what it takes to be a starter anyways due to he does not care to move on. He does not have that killer instinct or wanting to prove something. I have said so many times the best position to have in the NFL is backup Millionaire QB. You do nothing except hold a clip board and make millions.
      "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

being under a rookie contract he dont have much choice ..either accept the millions and do what the bengals want, or cry about it and take a chance at losing millions when he is a UFA, remember teams pay extra for team players.

Comment

Working...
        X