No announcement yet.

Burfict Facing ANOTHER Suspension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is total BS, 3 games for a hit that was not illegal. NFL is out for Burfict and/or the Bengals.

Comment

Unbelievable and on top of that the Stoolers picked up Haden.
      "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

NFL will NEVER let the Bengals win anything significant......it is what it is, I suppose.
        potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
        QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
        OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

The NFL will have its select demographic it will allow to be competing for the SB. There will always be a consistent "final four" (if you will)--but that group may trend in and out, depending on how well they meet the sales quotas. The present group--NE, DEN, SEA, GB--may be rotational with the new money-makers ATL and the old reliables Stealers, NYG, DAL, and maybe the Rats every so often.

The rest will simply be Milwaukee Bucks-type filler teams...just those to play the straight man in the playoffs. Yes, our lads will just be that type.

It is for these examples that I have gone from enthusiastic fan, to disillusioned, to indifferent, to now openly hostile towards this farce of a sport.
          "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Originally posted by Le Tigre View Post
            Figured you would side with the corrupt NFL. They are always right, of course.

Your hero, Mike Mitchell, should have a 20-game suspension by now...but your pure-as-the-driven-snow league just seems to miss his act, wouldn't you say?

What is it you always say gov'nor ? "Non sequitor", or something like that. I don't know a lot of legalese.

Just stating THE FACT that Burfict never, or rarely plays a full season, do to injury or (usually) suspension.

I think the rules suck, but Burfict can either adjust or watch games on TV.

The fact that he's a marked man seems to be lost on him. If he was truly a "team guy", I would think that he would try to stay in the game.

Also not familiar with Mike Mitchel,, whom you referred to as "my hero"

Comment

Sure.. It's all about "adjusting to the rules"...even when they are an inconsistent moving target. You know someone with that sort of perfection? That's right..they all play for your favorite team in Western PA. Mike Mitchell and Ryan Shazier are the embodiment of that perfection.
              "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Originally posted by Le Tigre View Post
                Sure.. It's all about "adjusting to the rules"...even when they are an inconsistent moving target. You know someone with that sort of perfection? That's right..they all play for your favorite team in Western PA. Mike Mitchell and Ryan Shazier are the embodiment of that perfection.
                You can bitch about it all you want and Burfict and Pac Man can refuse to change....and what will it get you?

And your personal attacks on me don't bother me. lol

Comment

aaaaahey.jpg
                  potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
                  QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
                  OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

Originally posted by LimaBengal View Post
                    You can bitch about it all you want and Burfict and Pac Man can refuse to change....and what will it get you?

What was burfict supposed to do differently on that particular play? What would you tell him ss a coach?
                    Dona eis Requiem

Comment

Originally posted by SladeX View Post
                      What was burfict supposed to do differently on that particular play? What would you tell him ss a coach?
                      Let the FB hit you and take an NBA style flop.

Comment

Never thought of that. Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by LimaBengal View Post

Well, I am offended by the direct adjective "your" being directed my way!

Now please excuse me, I have to go rename a USC mascot...because it's name offends me too.

Comment

Marvin was pretty specific defending Burfict, detailing where he did not break any rules on each point of the new rules, e.g., he hit from the front since his shoulder went into the numbers of the opposing player, etc. etc. http://www.cincinnati.com/story/spor...ous/613100001/

He called the ruling ridiculous. Do the Bengals sue?

Comment

Originally posted by NCStripes View Post
                              Marvin was pretty specific defending Burfict, detailing where he did not break any rules on each point of the new rules, e.g., he hit from the front since his shoulder went into the numbers of the opposing player, etc. etc. http://www.cincinnati.com/story/spor...ous/613100001/

He called the ruling ridiculous. Do the Bengals sue?
                              For once the management team, including and especially Brown,, needs publicly vociferously and aggressively fight this with every fiber of their being.
                              IMHO this "ruling" is a bunch of crap.
                              Dona eis Requiem

Comment

Mikey is far too comfortable napping in the corner office to raise a stink.
                                Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Working...
                                X