Preseason Game #4 Bengals at Indianapolis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preseason Game #4 Bengals at Indianapolis

"This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

I know it isn't related to this game, but the Steelers just signed Joe Haden... FU CK. And, he signed for less just to play for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
      I know it isn't related to this game, but the Steelers just signed Joe Haden... FU CK. And, he signed for less just to play for them.
      Joe Haden hasn't been good for a while, I wouldn't get too worked up over it.
      potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
      QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
      OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

decent pressure will make most dbs look good id say pit will supply better pressure then clevland did he'll probally be decent if healthy.

Comment

if i was the bengals in response to the Burflict BS i'd sit anyone that has a chance at making the team. in fact for the 1st 3 series i'd be tempted to tell my offense to go out and take a knee in victory formation while burning every available second, and i'd tell the defense to line up on the bengals side and not even try to cover or tackle. you dont want take any chance to get another BS suspension/injury.

screw them, make a bold statement rather then quietly taking the leagues shaft AGAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker57 View Post
            if i was the bengals in response to the Burflict BS i'd sit anyone that has a chance at making the team. in fact for the 1st 3 series i'd be tempted to tell my offense to go out and take a knee in victory formation while burning every available second, and i'd tell the defense to line up on the bengals side and not even try to cover or tackle. you dont want take any chance to get another BS suspension/injury.

screw them, make a bold statement rather then quietly taking the leagues shaft AGAIN.
            Why do that? Do something more symbolic and for one play out of solidarity, have the entire team come onto the field for a play and take the penalty for it. I mean EVERY player line up across the line of scrimmage.

Comment

12 + man penalty would make a joke outta what you want to accomplish because as soon as the offense broke the huddle they'd stop play. it would be a 5 sec blink.
              and 1 play? its the 4th preseason bs game anyway.

i do like the every player part though .

my way you'd have dead air, no action, 3 times per series for 39 seconds each play on offense hell do it 4 times and hand them the ball. on def 1 play td then you go back to dead air , no action.

Comment

Let's just be like the Cowboys and Texans. Cancel the game so those players from S.E. Texas can go home. No need to play this shitty game.
                Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker57 View Post

I approve this message.
                  "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Do anything to send a message to that scumbag Goodell! I do not care what it is. Medicore Marv is too scared to do it though.
                    "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

Anyone else having technical difficulties>?

Comment

Evans and Willis impressive so far.

Comment

Replay on NFL Network tomorrow morning at 7:30 EST. This is the only repeat of the game
                          Only users lose drugs

Comment

Jordan Evens really looking like a better Taylor Mays for third down/nickle LBer.

Comment

Holy cow those moves by Williams were Mixon-like!

Comment

Working...
                              X