No announcement yet.

Official Season Prediction Poll 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chrome here and no pop ups. Firefox at home PC and no pop ups.
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Chrome. No pop ups

Comment

Originally posted by SladeX View Post
        Chrome and firefox on my droid. Yes i have pop up disabled. getting constant popups, omly from bengalsjungle.

no popups on firefox on laptop.
        I don't have time to do upgrade or fix as of now. But with some having it and some not it might be security setting on device. Give me a day or two and I will get into it.

Comment

I'm getting a ton of pop ups on my phone on Safari.
          "She's a Browns fan. She doesn't know anything about the playoffs." Chuck Todd referring to Kelly O'Donnell on "Meet the Press"

"The Browns are so low in national esteem that they troll the football equivalent of the thermal vents at the bottom of the Marianas Trench in the Pacific. This is the deepest point on the surface of the earth. Strange creatures live there and also in Berea." Bill Livingston-The Plain Dealer

Comment

I just got hammered by pop ups on my android/chrome..
            potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
            QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
            OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

Chrome, and pop ups are getting progressively worse. Just about every navigation on the site now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Ray View Post
                If they lose their first two they're in trouble. I doubt they'll win 9 if they start off 0-3. Those first two are huge. Home games and all. I think they really need to win them both if they're going to compete
                Sea Ray nailed it.
                Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

I honestly didn't think they were so bad that they start off 0-2 although these are the Mike Brown owned Bengals so I knew it was possible. No, they've reached my worst fear scenario.

Their O line is bad
                  Their O coordinator is completely out of his league
                  Marvin is stale (and he never was bubbly)
                  We miss Burfict

Everything where we liked to say "don't worry about it. It won't be that bad", has been

Comment

I haven't looked through everyone's predictions. So far, I'm perfect in record and in game-by-game predictions! Anyone else ?
                    ///M
                    The most powerful letter in the alphabet

Comment

Originally posted by CinciFan View Post
                      I haven't looked through everyone's predictions. So far, I'm perfect in record and in game-by-game predictions! Anyone else ?
                      I'm still CinciFanStradamus!
                      6-0 in my predictions!
                      ///M

Comment

7-0

​​​
                        ///M

Comment

Originally posted by CinciFan View Post
                          7-0

​​​
                          nobody cares
                          potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
                          QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
                          OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

The funny part is that he would predict 6-10 or 5-11 for the first 5 years of the Dalton era and then predicted something like 10-6 last year but now wants to act like he's got this all figured out.

Congratulations and all but this just screams like Blazer's classic "I've said all along Kaepernick is the best QB of this draft class". If you were accurate more often, you wouldn't be so proud and amazed at yourself when something you predicted finally works out.
                            Only users lose drugs

Comment

Originally posted by Pre_hungover View Post
                              The funny part is that he would predict 6-10 or 5-11 for the first 5 years of the Dalton era and then predicted something like 10-6 last year but now wants to act like he's got this all figured out.

Congratulations and all but this just screams like Blazer's classic "I've said all along Kaepernick is the best QB of this draft class". If you were accurate more often, you wouldn't be so proud and amazed at yourself when something you predicted finally works out.
                              Everything you stated is 100% correct.

Just like my game by game predictions for this season!

:-)
                              ​​​​​
                              ///M

Comment

Originally posted by spicoli View Post

nobody cares
                                One thing I am certain of is that your statement is false, and I'm also fairly certain you know it.

Funniest of all is that YOU care. You're in this thread, repeatedly reading my silly braggadocio, and now commenting on it.

:-)

Relax man. This team sucks. Let's just have some whimsical fun to distract from yet another disappointing year.

Hell even if I actually believed I had some great insight or understanding of the game and if I took great pleasure or pride in my correct predictions and got massive happiness and confidence from it - SO WHAT? It's not exactly catastrophe for someone to just be happy, at no one's expense, is it?
                                ///M

Comment

Working...
                                X