Week 5 v Bills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5 v Bills

So, coming into week 5, we could be 4-0.

I have now attended 4 games for 4 wins.

AND... I'm coming over for the Bills game. Could I and the Bengals go 5-0???

I'm driving from South Bend (very early in the morning) to get into Cincy by 9am. Hope to see many of you all there for beers and cheers!!!

I'm definitely catching up with LT and I cannot wait!

Let me know if you'll be going to the game as well.

See you all soon!!!
    Cheers for beers!

The last two QBs to beat Buffalo
    Dalton and Boomer in the 88/89 Championship game
    Only users lose drugs

Comment

Spotto you ever get an Android Box to watch the games live in Australia?

Comment

Yep, all hooked up. But not as good as being there live of course!!!
        Cheers for beers!

Comment

Yep, Spotto joining us again in Section 104--for a reprise of that stirring win against Seattle in '15.

SC: if you are attending, we will do a pre-game at Holy Grail again, eh?

Of course: all attending are welcome to join!
          "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Hi from South Bend folks.

Who's going to this game? Would love to catch up with Le Tigre and others before!
            Cheers for beers!

Comment

Originally posted by Le Tigre View Post
              Yep, Spotto joining us again in Section 104--for a reprise of that stirring win against Seattle in '15.

SC: if you are attending, we will do a pre-game at Holy Grail again, eh?

Of course: all attending are welcome to join!
              Won't be attending because I will not support any NFL team until they respect our country. Sorry that I'm going to miss you this time

Comment

If I can make one exception, so should you. This is our brother from down under! See you at the Holy Grail Sunday.
                "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

Have a great time Spotto. Kick some Buffalo ass!
                  Only users lose drugs

Comment

Bills are playing very well, so this week will be a better indication of where this team is than last week was.
                    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Bills get a wake up call this week.
                      Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

Comment

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/10/...july-car-crash

Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Had an absolute blast with my mate Spotto today. His record in game attendance is now 5-0. Went through two ponchos during the 4 1/2 total hours outside in the non-stop tropical rainstorm. For me, after so many years of inclement weather games, I can say with certainty that this was the first one where it rained constantly from beginning to end. Actually got quite used to it after a while. So good to spend time with a good friend...many thanks, Spotto!

No kneelings this week by either team, found that odd somewhat. I continued my personal protest against the corrupt NFL, by wearing a newly-purchased 1968 vintage jersey, accompanied by an original logo cap. Since there were two AFL teams playing, I simply declared it to be 9-22-68, where the AFL Cincinnati Bengals played the AFL Buffalo Bills. Nippert Stadium, QB's were Darren Darragh and John Stofa. The Bengals won also. Satisfying.

Comment

My mate LT, it was a blast... a blast of rain!

It was great to be back and to go 5-0 Who Dey!

Thanks for a great day, hope to be back again in a few years!

Imagine how well the Bengals would do if I was on staff attending every game!
                            Cheers for beers!

Comment

If the Bengals keep playing like they have the last couple weeks and end up making the playoffs, we're going to have to take up a collection to fly Spotto to the game for good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X