Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Day Thread: Rats vs Bengals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by spicoli View Post
    LMAO the o-line is absolutely getting their asses handed to them but this is all Dalton's fault......gotta love it, carry on.
    Shite as they may be, I don't remember any member of the (n)o-line throwing a pass down field that missed a wide-open WR by about 15 yards when the game was 0-3.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by UKTiger View Post
      Shite as they may be, I don't remember any member of the (n)o-line throwing a pass down field that missed a wide-open WR by about 15 yards when the game was 0-3.
      Wasn't O-lines fault when Dalton threw into triple coverage in the end zone.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
        Wasn't O-lines fault when Dalton threw into triple coverage in the end zone.
        This is indeed true.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by spicoli View Post
          LMAO the o-line is absolutely getting their asses handed to them but this is all Dalton's fault......gotta love it, carry on.
          Yes but everyone or most everyone here said the O-line would be no issue.
          Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

          Comment


          • #35
            FINALLY! Something actually went our way!

            Comment


            • #36
              Dalton, the Red Zone turnover machine.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
                Dalton, the Red Zone turnover machine.
                Oh say it ain't so...

                Comment


                • #38
                  O line is being smashed. Embarrassing.
                  Cheers for beers!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
                    Yes but everyone or most everyone here said the O-line would be no issue.
                    Well it was in the first half that's for sure.

                    I mean what are you gonna do? When the o-line can't block it affects everything including the plays that can get called and the timing of every play for the QB simply he has to be so concerned with being able to get the ball out.

                    Andy made a few bad throws, I get it.....how much of that has to do with the fact however that he has no trust in his oline whatsoever and likely feels like he has to get the ball out as fast as he possibly can before he gets detonated?
                    potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
                    QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
                    OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by spicoli View Post
                      Well it was in the first half that's for sure.

                      I mean what are you gonna do? When the o-line can't block it affects everything including the plays that can get called and the timing of every play for the QB simply he has to be so concerned with being able to get the ball out.

                      Andy made a few bad throws, I get it.....how much of that has to do with the fact however that he has no trust in his oline whatsoever and likely feels like he has to get the ball out as fast as he possibly can before he gets detonated?
                      Guess that tells you that Dalton is no Russell Wilson then huh?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
                        Guess that tells you that Dalton is no Russell Wilson then huh?
                        Lol, who said he was?

                        You think Russel Wilson is better under pressure? He's not. Just because he's made a few plays doesn't mean he does it consistently......no QB in the league does.

                        Pressure is everything in this league simply because QB's can't handle it consistently.
                        potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
                        QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
                        OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Bengals literally getting the ball rammed down their throat right now. 11 play drive, 11 runs.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by spicoli View Post
                            Lol, who said he was?

                            You think Russel Wilson is better under pressure? He's not. Just because he's made a few plays doesn't mean he does it consistently......no QB in the league does.

                            Pressure is everything in this league simply because QB's can't handle it consistently.
                            When I said Dalton wouldn't be successful because of the O-line, I was told by someone on here that Russell Wilson wins games with a shitty O-line so Dalton could too.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Defense just isn't the same without Burfict out there.
                              potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
                              QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
                              OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Good to see that we're getting a rinsing from the refs too. Nice.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X