Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Day Thread: Rats vs Bengals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
    Four INTs and a fumble...
    I cannot quite believe what I am watching. Unreal.

    Comment


    • #77
      What a bad day. Can only hope we turn it around for Houston but we look lost out there with the o line failing.
      Cheers for beers!

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by UKTiger View Post
        College is a LONG time ago. He has clearly adapted his game in the last year or so, so the league should rescind their endless scrutiny of his play. That's the definition of bullying is it not?
        "Clearly adapted his play?" That is an opinion that I don't completely accept. He'll make a questionable hit at least once every game.

        I LOVE the way he plays. He would make the Pro Bowl every year.....if it was 19 years ago.

        But the NFL is faced with countless law suits from shell-shocked retirees, and if they want to stay in business, they have to drastically change the way they call a game. Sucks.

        Comment


        • #79
          If the Bengals want to salvage their season, they put Andre Smith at right tackle and place Fisher at left tackle. Ogbuehi just doesn't have it.

          Should have paid Whitworth

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by LimaBengal View Post
            "Clearly adapted his play?" That is an opinion that I don't completely accept. He'll make a questionable hit at least once every game.

            I LOVE the way he plays. He would make the Pro Bowl every year.....if it was 19 years ago.

            But the NFL is faced with countless law suits from shell-shocked retirees, and if they want to stay in business, they have to drastically change the way they call a game. Sucks.
            That's a salient point. I can't argue with that, sadly.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by BengalCP9 View Post
              If the Bengals want to salvage their season, they put Andre Smith at right tackle and place Fisher at left tackle. Ogbuehi just doesn't have it.

              Should have paid Whitworth
              If fat and lazy Smith was worth a damn, he would have got signed by another team. lol

              Comment


              • #82
                Anyone else think Marvin Lewis is phoning in this season because he didn't get a contract extension?

                Comment


                • #83
                  I hate to say this, but we have not been that bad on offense since Jon Kitna was behind centre.
                  Cheers for beers!

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
                    Anyone else think Marvin Lewis is phoning in this season because he didn't get a contract extension?
                    I honestly wish the bloated, uninspiring fist-magnet would just get to f***. I cannot stand the halfwit.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
                      Anyone else think Marvin Lewis is phoning in this season because he didn't get a contract extension?
                      Not really. He usually relaxes AFTER the extension.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by LimaBengal View Post
                        Not really. He usually relaxes AFTER the extension.
                        He literally gave up on the game with 10 minutes to go.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
                          Poorly prepared team once again, useless OC play calling and the brutal OL is the fault of management
                          that brutal o-line just means that the OC has no real shot either.....bring in anyone you want but the results won't change until the o-line does.
                          potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
                          QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
                          OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by spicoli View Post
                            that brutal o-line just means that the OC has no real shot either.....bring in anyone you want but the results won't change until the o-line does.
                            You have to place some of the blame on Zampese. He rarely if ever gave Ogbuehi any help with Suggs even though he was getting his beat every play.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              how can an OC get blamed when none of his players up front aren't even remotely capable of doing what they're getting paid to do?

                              seriously, what do you call as a offensive coach when the o-line can't block ANYBODY and the WR's can't separate from the DB's?

                              the ONLY people who should be getting blamed for this fiasco are the people in the front office making the final decisions....including Marvin Lewis.
                              potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
                              QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
                              OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by spicoli View Post
                                how can an OC get blamed when none of his players up front can do what they're supposed to do?

                                seriously, what do you call when the o-line can't block ANYBODY and the WR's can't separate from the DB's?
                                Bro, did you understand my post? He didn't give Ogbuehi any help. He didn't line up a TE on his side most of the time nor did he have a RB chipping him.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X