Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Day Thread: Rats vs Bengals

Dissect, enjoy.
    "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Originally posted by Le Tigre View Post
    Dissect, enjoy.
    "As your mother tells you, and my mother certainly told me, it is important, she always used to say, always to try new things."
    Dona eis Requiem

Comment

I think the Bengals defense is going to dissect and feast on Joe Flacco with some fava beans and a nice cianti. If it weren't for the fact they have Tucker as a kicker, I'd be thinking possible shut out. In the end, that won't happen b/c ML is ML and of course he will play things way too conservative in a game which could be a blow out. I expect the typical nail-biter that goes into the fourth quarter b/c ML refuses to let the offense use the accelerator. The defense will be fine in typical bend but don't break, but there is Tucker who makes getting to the 35 instant 3 points. Good thing we will keep the Ravens out of the endzone most of the day. In the end, the Bengals find more ways to put the ball in the endzone than do the Ravens. Bengals 23 Ravens 16.
      Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

Comment

I'd love to see AJ Green rack-up 200 yards with 2 TDs, Joe Mixon pull a Kareem Hunt, the defense pitch a shut-out and Cincy puts the NFL on notice...but knowing our Bengals, Dandy Andy will throw 4 INTs, our entire offense will accumulate 94 all-purpose yards and Bullock will muff his only attempt...a 27 yard bunny.

Comment

Ralph: is Irma going to affect you up north? I see a track heading straight for Georgia--but looks closer towards the panhandle.
          "This game isn't worth it. The National Football League isn't worth it. There's golf to be played and tennis to be served up and other things to be done out there besides worryin' about a friggin' football game."----The prophet Sam Wyche

Comment

You know your team has zero credibility when the TV Crew assigned to its game is Spero Dedes and Adam Archuleta...are fargin' kidding me? Couldn't CBS find at least one US citizen?

Comment

Originally posted by Maldez View Post
              You know your team has zero credibility when the TV Crew assigned to its game is Spero Dedes and Adam Archuleta...are fargin' kidding me? Couldn't CBS find at least one US citizen?
              I like Spero.

Comment

NFL Network
                Eisen - Ravens
                Faulk, Warner, Irvin - Bengals
                Stat lady - Bengals 25 Ravens 20
                Fan vote Bengals 68%
                Only users lose drugs

Comment

And the VERY FIRST play of the year is a false start penalty for the Bengals.

WTF?

Comment

Bengals kept two extra blockers in and Dalton still got sacked.

Comment

Bengals STILL CAN'T cover RBs.

Comment

Dalton with another interception in the red zone...

Comment

Did you not hear that Dalton is near elite?
                          Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by I_C_DeadPeople View Post
                            Did you not hear that Dalton is near elite?
                            Holy shit he threw into triple coverage. That might be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen him do.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
                              Holy shit he threw into triple coverage. That might be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen him do.
                              Great veteran QB we have there
                              Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Working...
                              X