Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another HOLY SHIT thread...Zampese getting the axe!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another HOLY SHIT thread...Zampese getting the axe!!

NFL Update‏ @MySportsUpdate
    Bengals are firing offensive coordinator Ken Zampese after starting the season with zero TDs. (via @RapSheet)
    Last edited by spicoli; 09-17-2017, 09:39 AM.
    potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
    QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
    OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

problem is...who takes over, Alexander??

edit: apparently it's going to be Bill Lazor....thank God!

Paul Dehner Jr @pauldehnerjr
    QB coach Bill Lazor will take over as offensive coordinator. Lazor was an OC in Miami before landing in Cincinnati. #Bengals

Comment

I think it would have to be Lazor since he actually has experience.

Comment

yeah, see my edit above

Comment

Well, hopefully this change will jump-start the offense. All we can do is wait and see.

Comment

New OC can't make it worse, so in that regard it is a good move.
            Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Maybe he will pick ONE RB to use. this RB by committee does not work.

Comment

This move, although the right move, does show some desperation on ML's part. this is NOT the way this team operates so at least they recognize the urgency required to change the direction here.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCat View Post
                  Maybe he will pick ONE RB to use. this RB by committee does not work.
                  I agree completely...if Lazor has any sense at all he'd plug Mixon into the starting lineup and leave him there.

Comment

They should trade Hill while he has some value

Comment

Originally posted by Maldez View Post
                      I agree completely...if Lazor has any sense at all he'd plug Mixon into the starting lineup and leave him there.
                      I don't know, Hill has looked better than Mixon to me so far this season and he not likely to land in jail for doing something stupid. First two draft pics were a waste IMHO.

Comment

So MFB will not FIRE the main problem in Mediocre Marv, but will use the Z man as a scapegoat for their incompetent moves they make all the time. Alexander still has a Job even though I am sure he was the one who picked these scrubs with MFB and MMS blessing of course. Dalton needs to be replaced, but MM blamed the D. LMAO! Dalton throws a beautiful sideline pass. Can this guy complete a pass running out of the pocket? Plus, can someone tell him to quit the 3 18 cadence every time he wants to snap the ball. Idiotic!
                        "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerJ@w View Post
                          So MFB will not FIRE the main problem in Mediocre Marv, but will use the Z man as a scapegoat for their incompetent moves they make all the time. Alexander still has a Job even though I am sure he was the one who picked these scrubs with MFB and MMS blessing of course. Dalton needs to be replaced, but MM blamed the D. LMAO! Dalton throws a beautiful sideline pass. Can this guy complete a pass running out of the pocket? Plus, can someone tell him to quit the 3 18 cadence every time he wants to snap the ball. Idiotic!
                          Mikey actually needs to fire himself first and foremost.

Comment

If he doesn't work out just think of the pure Comedy Gold we'd have with a guy named Lazor.
                            Dona eis Requiem

Comment

Originally posted by SladeX View Post
                              If he doesn't work out just think of the pure Comedy Gold we'd have with a guy named Lazor.
                              I can already see the pictures of Dr. Evil saying "Fire the 'Lazor'"

Comment

Working...
                              X