Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bengals players want Kaepernick here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bengals players want Kaepernick here

    Who are these players and they don't want McCarron? This team and organization is lost! Well we know it has been since MFB took over.

    The next move in Cincinnati could be the quarterback

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-quarterback/
    "We started with a very low standard, so we have nowhere to go but up," offensive coordinator Jay Gruden said. So you set your standards as low? WOW!

    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

    Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.

  • #2
    I am sure some players will consider all options and mention it. Once there is blood in the water the sharks circle.
    Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

    Comment


    • #3
      no they dont. i am sure the writer wants to be the 1st to say it then he can start asking kap questions to the bengals and no matter how they answer its breaking news with him taking credit

      Comment


      • #4
        That's the biggest joke ever and I bet Mike Brown is entertaining it because he wanted Kaepernick.

        Kaepernick's numbers are a joke compared to Dalton. Kaepernick has never been asked to manage an offense or required to have as much responsibility as Dalton.

        It's not like Dalton has stunk it up the past six years. The dude has played poorly in primetime and playoff games. But he did take the Bengals to five straight playoff appearances and two AFC North titles. Also, the defense has also been super poor in the playoff loses with regards to teams just running wild all over them.

        The Bengals let the offense die. Marvin Jones and Sanu left, you only have AJ Green and Tyler Eifert as legitimate receiving targets. The offensive line is a joke, Brandon LaFell and Tyler Boyd cannot separate. Ross is already hurt, what did anyone really expect?

        Pattern: Bengals try to run to start out the game, it doesn't work. The Bengals get behind and are forced to pass. Teams drop 7 or even 8 into coverage and rush 4 or 3 players. Those 4 or 3 players seem to always get pressure, and you expect a QB to be efficient with that? Aaron Rodgers can do it because he's elite. Brady and Manning could do it because they played on teams that had systems and the offensive lineman and wide receivers know the system.

        The Bengals will never and have never had a system. A system is where you know the exactly type of player who will fit your scheme and draft position rarely matters because you're looking for specific traits instead of individual raw talent.

        I also don't really see what AJ McCarron would do better. He looked terrible during pre-season and he is only a game manager. He choked in 2015 with a chance to beat the Denver Broncos by fumbling a snap. I don't care if Bodine shotgunned it wrong, you don't give your team a chance to win.

        It sucks that Andre Smith has nothing left in the tank. He was never spectacular but he held his own. It's the offensive line that's the problem. They may want Kaepernick because he ran Chip Kelly's offense and Lazor will try to implement that kind of stuff. But that's ludicrous to bring in a guy who doesn't know the playbook and needs to come in as the savior of the franchise. Kaepernick's numbers suck. He's never been successful when he's been asked to do everything. Sure, he doesn't throw INTs but that's about it. He himself is a game manager that is mobile. Harbaugh pounded teams with a successful running game in San Francisco. When Harbaugh left, poof, so did the success of Kaepernick. Dalton has put up numbers with three different coordinators.

        I think the players saying this are Pacman Jones and Vontaze Burfict, pure locker room cancers. As soon as Whitworth left, so did the leadership vacuum. According to Bruce Arians, the QB has to own everything....tell people what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. Dalton trains and practices with the best of them. But you rarely see him tell people off although you saw that when Hue Jackson was the offensive coordinator. Dalton would get in Bodine's face about the bad snaps.

        As a team, when the offense struggles, other areas need to help. Dalton didn't let Jeremy Maclin go untouched 48 yards for a TD and we beat the Texans if DeShaun Watson doesn't go 49 yards on a 3rd and 15 for a TD. This team is done for if they lose next week. What a debacle.

        Comment


        • #5
          I think the entertainment value makes this an attractive move, lol
          Dona eis Requiem

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SladeX View Post
            I think the entertainment value makes this an attractive move, lol
            i think they sign kap and i am done,

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BengalCP9 View Post
              That's the biggest joke ever and I bet Mike Brown is entertaining it because he wanted Kaepernick.

              Kaepernick's numbers are a joke compared to Dalton. Kaepernick has never been asked to manage an offense or required to have as much responsibility as Dalton.

              It's not like Dalton has stunk it up the past six years. The dude has played poorly in primetime and playoff games. But he did take the Bengals to five straight playoff appearances and two AFC North titles. Also, the defense has also been super poor in the playoff loses with regards to teams just running wild all over them.

              The Bengals let the offense die. Marvin Jones and Sanu left, you only have AJ Green and Tyler Eifert as legitimate receiving targets. The offensive line is a joke, Brandon LaFell and Tyler Boyd cannot separate. Ross is already hurt, what did anyone really expect?

              Pattern: Bengals try to run to start out the game, it doesn't work. The Bengals get behind and are forced to pass. Teams drop 7 or even 8 into coverage and rush 4 or 3 players. Those 4 or 3 players seem to always get pressure, and you expect a QB to be efficient with that? Aaron Rodgers can do it because he's elite. Brady and Manning could do it because they played on teams that had systems and the offensive lineman and wide receivers know the system.

              The Bengals will never and have never had a system. A system is where you know the exactly type of player who will fit your scheme and draft position rarely matters because you're looking for specific traits instead of individual raw talent.

              I also don't really see what AJ McCarron would do better. He looked terrible during pre-season and he is only a game manager. He choked in 2015 with a chance to beat the Denver Broncos by fumbling a snap. I don't care if Bodine shotgunned it wrong, you don't give your team a chance to win.

              It sucks that Andre Smith has nothing left in the tank. He was never spectacular but he held his own. It's the offensive line that's the problem. They may want Kaepernick because he ran Chip Kelly's offense and Lazor will try to implement that kind of stuff. But that's ludicrous to bring in a guy who doesn't know the playbook and needs to come in as the savior of the franchise. Kaepernick's numbers suck. He's never been successful when he's been asked to do everything. Sure, he doesn't throw INTs but that's about it. He himself is a game manager that is mobile. Harbaugh pounded teams with a successful running game in San Francisco. When Harbaugh left, poof, so did the success of Kaepernick. Dalton has put up numbers with three different coordinators.

              I think the players saying this are Pacman Jones and Vontaze Burfict, pure locker room cancers. As soon as Whitworth left, so did the leadership vacuum. According to Bruce Arians, the QB has to own everything....tell people what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. Dalton trains and practices with the best of them. But you rarely see him tell people off although you saw that when Hue Jackson was the offensive coordinator. Dalton would get in Bodine's face about the bad snaps.

              As a team, when the offense struggles, other areas need to help. Dalton didn't let Jeremy Maclin go untouched 48 yards for a TD and we beat the Texans if DeShaun Watson doesn't go 49 yards on a 3rd and 15 for a TD. This team is done for if they lose next week. What a debacle.
              Unfortunately that is a good summary....
              Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

              Comment


              • #8
                FWIW, in an interview today, AJ McCarron gave an impassioned plea to fans to back Andy Dalton.

                https://soundcloud.com/dan-hoard/mcc...ends-daltonmp3

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TD Bengals View Post
                  FWIW, in an interview today, AJ McCarron gave an impassioned plea to fans to back Andy Dalton.

                  https://soundcloud.com/dan-hoard/mcc...ends-daltonmp3
                  AJ just doesn't want to get put on the field behind the Bengals O-line and get killed... and see his stock drop.
                  Last edited by Lewdog; 09-18-2017, 09:49 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Lewdog View Post
                    AJ just doesn't want to get put on the field the Bengals O-line and get killed... and see his stock drop.
                    So probably true!
                    Cheers for beers!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      F U C K Kaepernick. He is a disgrace, and the NFL should continue black ball him and his bitch girlfriend.
                      Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ralphmtsu View Post
                        F U C K Kaepernick. He is a disgrace, and the NFL should continue black ball him and his bitch girlfriend.
                        What an absolute crock of s h i t. Why should the NFL black ball him? Because he opted not to stand for the anthem? That is his choice, and in my opinion they should leave him to play. And why is his girlfriend a bitch just out of interest?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Kaepernick, like RG3 simply never adapted to being a pocket passer and reading defenses. Defenses adjusted to them and they never adjusted back. It is plain and simple.
                          Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The NFL is a results-driven business where profit matters. Ability is the determining factor in being signed and playing. If a player is a horrible person but performs consistently at an all-pro level then the NFL will find a way to allow teams to have such players. This occurs in business too. All personal faults are quickly forgiven if you are an asset. Kaepernick and RG3 must not have enough talent to warrant a team spending money on them or even a try-out.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              They both would need a lot of work to develop them into pocket passers (with mobility of course) and teams are reluctant to provide that much work for backups who no longer really have the blue sky. And most teams don't employ the 'option' style they work well in so the number of teams they fit is very small.
                              Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X