No announcement yet.

Bengals players want Kaepernick here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is being black balled b/c he is disrespecting the very nation, first responders, and military who put their lives on the line every day to protect his punk ass. I have no problem with someone expressing an opinion, but NOT on the football field where you get paid millions of dollars. He's a freaking spoiled brat and has no place in the NFL by on the field protests. This goes for all the degenerate players who act SELFISHLY in this manner. They should be heavily fined. The NFL is a bunch of politically correct pussies for allowing this shit to go on. One more reason to despise Goodell. BTW, his GF is a bitch b/c she convinced him to be this god-damned social justice warrior.
    Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side!

Comment

so did we ever find out who the players were that started this whole Kaperdick bullshit?

I'm guessing pacman was definitely involved....likely even the source of it all.
      potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
      QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
      OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

Originally posted by spicoli View Post
        so did we ever find out who the players were that started this whole Kaperdick bullshit?

I'm guessing pacman was definitely involved....likely even the source of it all.
        I'd guess that Dunlap was one too, given his whole "Complacency" tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by ralphmtsu View Post
          He is being black balled b/c he is disrespecting the very nation, first responders, and military who put their lives on the line every day to protect his punk ass. I have no problem with someone expressing an opinion, but NOT on the football field where you get paid millions of dollars. He's a freaking spoiled brat and has no place in the NFL by on the field protests. This goes for all the degenerate players who act SELFISHLY in this manner. They should be heavily fined. The NFL is a bunch of politically correct pussies for allowing this shit to go on. One more reason to despise Goodell. BTW, his GF is a bitch b/c she convinced him to be this god-damned social justice warrior.
          He has a right to his opinions and the rest of us have a right to call him a punk ass and hope he never finds work again. No one need feel sorry for this piece of ______. He had his big paday. I'm confident he would not have gone this route prior to getting enough bucks to set him up for life.

Comment

Originally posted by ralphmtsu View Post
            So you can't express an opinion if you're a football player? So entering the NFL is akin to joining the military and adhering to the party line? Give me a break, what is this? Stalinism? The Third Reich? Can you be 100% sure that his 'bitch girlfriend' forced him into expressing this opinion? I hate political correctness and social media as much as anybody, but to assume that someone adheres to a party line as a professional sportsman is nothing short of ridiculous. Some of these players are bright, and alot of them are witless morons but they are still permitted to express their opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by spicoli View Post

Or it could be fake news - no names provided indicate that

Comment

Originally posted by UKTiger View Post
                So you can't express an opinion if you're a football player? So entering the NFL is akin to joining the military and adhering to the party line? Give me a break, what is this? Stalinism? The Third Reich? Can you be 100% sure that his 'bitch girlfriend' forced him into expressing this opinion? I hate political correctness and social media as much as anybody, but to assume that someone adheres to a party line as a professional sportsman is nothing short of ridiculous. Some of these players are bright, and alot of them are witless morons but they are still permitted to express their opinions.
                He can do whatever he wants, but, I think Ralph's point is the attendees paid to see football not a political demonstration. From what I read is that football attendance is down across the country and one of the reasons given is the demonstrations during the national anthem.

Comment

Originally posted by NCStripes View Post
                  He can do whatever he wants, but, I think Ralph's point is the attendees paid to see football not a political demonstration. From what I read is that football attendance is down across the country and one of the reasons given is the demonstrations during the national anthem.
                  That's an interesting point. I'd wager however that attendance may be down because they're hindering the game so much in terms of physicality that it's actually becoming more like ballet with helmets. Tragic really.

Comment

8-year-old football players kneel during national anthem

http://www.wlwt.com/article/8-year-o...nthem/12436415

cause and effect
                    potential targets for Bengals #1 overall pick in 2018:
                    QB's- Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Mason Rudolf
                    OT's- Orlando Brown, Connor Williams, Mike McGlinchey

Comment

Players have the right to stand or not stand for the anthem.

Fans have the right to boo or cheer the action taken, to buy a ticket or not.

Teams have the right to any opinion as to signing or not signing any player.

Kaepernick cannot say he is 'black listed' because each team (owner) has the right to have an opinion on his talent level and how he would affect their fans and team chemistry. He knew full well his actions would result in a reduction of the chnaces he would receive in the league. So, it is his right to an opinion but he then can't bitch about others having the same right.
                      Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by UKTiger View Post
                        That's an interesting point. I'd wager however that attendance may be down because they're hindering the game so much in terms of physicality that it's actually becoming more like ballet with helmets. Tragic really.
                        Fair point, since, there are probably multiple reasons, however, political protest is way up there. http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/nfl-f...tional-anthem/ and here http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/10/0...them-protests/

Comment

For me, I watch less NFL because of too many frivolous penalties and too many coaches challenges slow the game to a crawl. The CFL just dropped the number of challenges per game from 3 to 1 and it has helped a lot. But these penalties like holding on punts where it has zero effect on the play (opposite side of the field), these have to be curtailed. I have no issue with the player safety rules myself but no doubt some do.

The other thing is - the game on TV has become very good with a lot of different angle replays, etc. So the league itself has made the TV experience better than the live one.
                          Marvin Lewis - the Clapping Clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker57 View Post
                            i think they sign kap and i am done,
                            One less stupid fan can't hurt...

You rather cheer for human trash like Joe Mixon than Kap. Football fans, as stupid as they come.

Comment

Originally posted by tibor75 View Post

You rather cheer for human trash like Joe Mixon than Kap. Football fans, as stupid as they come.
                              stupid is as one who calls one stupid for whatever your agenda is this time.

someday we'll meet ....and discuss your reasoning for whatever your problem is.

i do respect Kap for believing in something so much that he'd risk his job and persona to bring awareness to.
                              i dont respect whining that it cost him his job,
                              reminds me of tibor75 talk condescending to others and talk big but not willing to pick up the check for your talk.

Comment

Originally posted by tibor75 View Post

You are hilarious. I bet you use up all of your energy at work being nice and patient with all those people you try to help who don't do what you tell them to do or do stupid things for you to see them in the first place and therefore you are blunt here.

Comment

Working...
                                X